HSCROLL and VSCROLL on very large window

kweiss

I have a very large input screen using input boxes, radio buttons and control buttons. It works great at 1024x768, but when I try it at a 640x480 I can't scroll down to see the rest of the buttons.

I've tried Adding $WS_OVERLAPPEDWINDOW, $WS_HSCROLL, $WS_VSCROLL and nothing helps. I can see the VSCROLL, but it does work.

I know this is an easy answer, I just couldn't find it in the posts or in the help file.

Thanks

im not 100% sure but i think the windows created with GUIcreate can only be resize in large not in small!

if your windows are created with 1024x768 you will not be able to put it in 640x480 but if you create your windows in 640x480 you can resize it like you wan to 1024x768 and more

this is really kewl with version 3.1.1.88 Beta!

with Gui_resize option

i wich i help you! B)

Greenseed

GreenseedMCSE+I, CCNA, A+Canada, QuebecMake Love Around You.

im not 100% sure but i think the windows created with GUIcreate can only be resize in large not in small!

if your windows are created with 1024x768 you will not be able to put it in 640x480 but if you create your windows in 640x480 you can resize it like you wan to 1024x768 and more

this is really kewl with version 3.1.1.88 Beta!

with Gui_resize option

i wich i help you! B)

Greenseed

Wrong, try updating to latest beta, you can resize to smaller than created size now.

As to the scroll of the window, that has not been implimented at this time even tho you can create the scroll bars, they are not useable. There is an alternative http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...indpost&p=81278

Edited by gafrost

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.