Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Simucal

Are two scripts neccesary?

2 posts in this topic

I have a script currently that has a function in it that has a loop that is constantly checking on a pixels color and when it becomes that color it will proceed to do a series of keypresses. I also have a function that hits the Up+Down keys when I hit a hotkey.

The problem is.. if I have the current function that is in the pixel color checking loop, and I hit the hotkey in that script for the up+down keypresses.. it leaves that loop and goes into the function I am calling upon. To solve this problem.. I took the Up+down function.. and put it in a seperate script and the pixel color checking loop in another.. so when I hit the hot key for UP+DOWN it doesnt exect my loop for the pixel checking.

Is this the only way to do this, I would prefer only having only 1 autoitscript running at a time for this application.

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

#2 ·  Posted (edited)

In order to truly have two separate things happening at once, you must have two separate AutoIt processes running.

This can be overcome by rethinking the logic of your script**. Would you consider posting your code here so that someone might come up with a solution in a single process?

** In a reasonable amount of cases.

Edited by LxP