Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rach

how to click close button

4 posts in this topic

hello buddies,I had 3 forms,main form and other form which is be triggered in main form.

I gonna click my main button to trigger another form.it work in my first step.but I need layout scenario that click button to show off form,and close the form is triggered.

as such , I didn't want use postion method to close my windows,because of another screen and I do my automation not in the same situation.

so that its not fixed screen,so I need the the info of bar but Window info didn't work.

how can do for this situation?

@Rach welcome to the forum. At present, you don't show your code, you don't give us any info beyond "3 forms" (forms in an application? which? forms on a website? which? what browser?). You're not exactly setting yourself up to get a great amount of help.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!

@JLogan3o13Sorry , I'm the tester,not source of me.I can't show my code.

but I found way to close another forms.

Send("^{F4}");

it work instead of winclose.Our main form would close that any form request winclose();

Just realize Sends are going to be very unreliable. Glad you have something of a solution though. I understand restraints on what you can share for work projects; just realize the community can't be expected to first guess at what you're doing and then help you troubleshoot.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!