Automatically Cycle Windows with Timer

Hi - I am a complete and utter newbie with hardly any prior experience, but I have a requirement for the below and I'd like to see if this is possible:

I am trying to write a script to scroll between 3 open applications on a Windows 7 machine.  We have a TV display which I have Google Chrome open displaying a dashboard with information on.  As well as Chrome we have 2 VLC media player windows showing IP cameras (the 2 windows both have different Window Titles)

I'd like to get Google Chrome showing on for 5 minutes and the two IP cameras showing for 1 minute each and then looping round.  I have found the following thread (second post within the thread) which cycles round all open windows, but it has a set interval for all windows:

Is there a way to change the timings to be different for the 2 VLC windows?

Thanks for any help.

Hi - I am a complete and utter newbie with hardly any prior experience, but I have a requirement for the below and I'd like to see if this is possible:

I am trying to write a script to scroll between 3 open applications on a Windows 7 machine.  We have a TV display which I have Google Chrome open displaying a dashboard with information on.  As well as Chrome we have 2 VLC media player windows showing IP cameras (the 2 windows both have different Window Titles)

I'd like to get Google Chrome showing on for 5 minutes and the two IP cameras showing for 1 minute each and then looping round.  I have found the following thread (second post within the thread) which cycles round all open windows, but it has a set interval for all windows:

Is there a way to change the timings to be different for the 2 VLC windows?

Thanks for any help.

Hi and Welcome !

Check out WinGetHandle and get that working for you, Once that works the rest is fairly straightforward.

You can do all kinds of cool stuff once you have the handle to each window you want to manipulate then set up your loop(s) and sleep(s):

Activate

Minimize 

Move

etc...