wzc0014

Select string of text between quotes

wzc0014

Hello, 

I am interested in looking at a chunk of text, selecting the string that is in quotes, and copying it to the clipboard. It will always have quotes at the beginning and end, start with https:// and will always contain .mp3 . But everything else is pretty random. This is an example of a piece of text

suhfiushifuhrifuei file: "https://d1gwazgugjenv6.net/after/bef0re/062316.mp3?Expires=1470376621&Signature=h06vK9xR0mbXaMPKO0eQpBSUJX6hvK7l~AgQgCRMcd6DPJmbuMNOaD8P52pnvaGYrQUZUjBUlTfxXACtGyzgP-AdJZkcUlprGUtL47PAqLeiuu-JEomk2Y13qRB7eWjVVl3v0CfjXvgxQXVlwNob2HrmglVFKkusSJRdOTjuwAAZP89Pf~l3w2p6RFy9gL3E1nq3DQowa9NGIQYEdExLPDOYu5jLPI5lhuH8t8vTAZRCwq6YuJtIQ5vJgrQHkk4q7aECn8T8pGvwmossGjrcz-Ga0KlZiefBwFe7XXV66Xor5SVPkaoN3DTQ07ZuAqEtV5ccd6PyOM0iVLFfYjw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ5GT74YAYAGA4KAA",   APKAJ5GT74YAYAGA4KAA

I tried doing something like this but it didn't like the quotes. 

$sStart = "file: ""
$sEnd = "","
$aExtract = _StringBetween($sStart, $sEnd)
ClipPut($aExtract)

Or is there a better/easier way to do this?

MuffinMan

Working with quotes in a string can get hairy fast and _StringBetween returns an array, try this code and see if it doesn't help...

#include <Array.au3>
#include <String.au3>
$string = 'suhfiushifuhrifuei file: "https://d1gwazgugjenv6.net/after/bef0re/062316.mp3?Expires=1470376621&Signature=h06vK9xR0mbXaMPKO0eQpBSUJX6hvK7l~AgQgCRMcd6DPJmbuMNOaD8P52pnvaGYrQUZUjBUlTfxXACtGyzgP-AdJZkcUlprGUtL47PAqLeiuu-JEomk2Y13qRB7eWjVVl3v0CfjXvgxQXVlwNob2HrmglVFKkusSJRdOTjuwAAZP89Pf~l3w2p6RFy9gL3E1nq3DQowa9NGIQYEdExLPDOYu5jLPI5lhuH8t8vTAZRCwq6YuJtIQ5vJgrQHkk4q7aECn8T8pGvwmossGjrcz-Ga0KlZiefBwFe7XXV66Xor5SVPkaoN3DTQ07ZuAqEtV5ccd6PyOM0iVLFfYjw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJ5GT74YAYAGA4KAA",   APKAJ5GT74YAYAGA4KAA'
$sStart = 'file: "'
$sEnd = '",'
$aExtract = _StringBetween($string, $sStart, $sEnd)
;ClipPut($aExtract)
_ArrayDisplay($aExtract)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• misioooo
      By misioooo
      Hi!

I am writing some GUI and i need to use images as buttons, but with text on them (text is from INI file).
      Part with button looks like this:
      $ankieta1 = GUICtrlCreateButton($txtAnk1, 100,350,765,164) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, 22, 800, -1, "Arial") ;GUICtrlSetColor(-1,0xffffff) $hImageBtn_1 = _GUIImageList_Create(765, 164) _GUIImageList_AddBitmap($hImageBtn_1, "c:\path\to\ankieta_clean.bmp") _GUICtrlButton_SetImageList($ankieta1, $hImageBtn_1, 4) GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "On_Ankieta1") The problem - if i uncomment GUICtrlSetColor, color of text changes, but button is just plain gray (no image). How i can change text color not touching image on a button here?
    • vin1
      By vin1
      i have a script that selects  a text file and deletes a line (text input required) in the text file selected
      i have to make it remove all lines found on a file i name, toRemoveLines.txt
      it has to remove lines from all text files found in a folder
      this is the script that has to be modified
      where it says "select file" it has to be "select folder"
      where it says "line text input" it has to be all lines from a text file
      #Include <File.au3> Global $success = False $file_name = FileOpenDialog("Select file", @ScriptDir, "All files (*.*)", 1+4) $line_text_input = InputBox("Line's text", "Line must contain following text:", "line contains this text") $file_count_lines = _FileCountLines($file_name) for $i = 0 to $file_count_lines $Lines_text_output = FileReadLine($file_name, $i) if StringInStr($Lines_text_output, $line_text_input) then _FileWriteToLine($file_name, $i, "", 1) $success = True ExitLoop EndIf Next if $success = True Then MsgBox(0, "Success", "Line has been deleted") Else MsgBox(0, "Failure", "Line wasn't found") EndIf  
    • Epic007
      By Epic007
      Hey guys I'm stuck with a program.....I need a make an automation which copies text from a chat bot app and paste it in notepad to log the replies of my chat bot and to analyse stuff....a lil help pls

Thanks in advance
    • nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I need to send a string of text to this popup and click on the ok button to save it.
      Here is the code I have so far:
      ;Start IE Sleep(7000) $oIE = _IECreate("http://www.google.com") Sleep(500) _IELoadWait($oIE) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") ; Get Handle of the IE window Sleep(500) WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) ;Wait for a browser page load to complete Sleep(3000) _IENavigate($oIE, "https://properURL.com") Sleep(8000) _IELoadWait($oIE) ;Attach to a browser control embedded in another window $oIE = _IEAttach("https://"properURL.com", url") ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug(' & @ScriptLineNumber & ') : $oIE = ' & $oIE & @CRLF & '>Error code: ' & @error & ' Extended code: 0x' & Hex(@extended) & @CRLF) ;### Debug Console Sleep(2000) ;Get the title of the webpage ;Local $wTitle = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "title") ;MsgBox($MB_SYSTEMMODAL, "Webpage title:", $wTitle) ;Clicks the new button Sleep(3000) _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "focus") _IEAction($nWorkOrderB, "click") Sleep(5000) ;Store the Element names where the important data will be sent ;Store the long description button Local $wLongDButton = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m65d795a4-img") ;Store the long Description field id Local $wComments = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "ma6499a9c-rte_iframe") ;Store the ok button id that is in the long description Local $wCommOk = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "m74031266-pb") ;******************************************************************************* ; Send the stored data to the proper field ;******************************************************************************* ;Click the long description button Sleep(300) _IEAction($wLongDButton, "focus") _IEAction($wLongDButton, "click") Sleep(300) ;Sends the Comments Sleep(500) _IEAction($wComments, "focus") _IEAction($wComments, "click") Sleep(500) _IEFormElementSetValue($wComments, "hello darkness my old friend") ;Click the ok button Sleep(500) _IEAction($wCommOk, "focus") _IEAction($wCommOk, "click") Sleep(500)  
      Here is the popup:

• reida
      By reida
      Hello. Help to write the text.
      <textarea tabindex="4" class="js-input compose__labels__input" style="width: 407px; max-width: 413px;" wrap="off" autocomplete="off" data-original-name="To"></textarea>  I can not make.
      #include <IE.au3> $sLogin = 'adv' $iError = 1 $sUrl = 'https://......' $oIE = _IECreate($sUrl) ;;; _IELoadWait($oIE) $oLogin = _IEGetObjByName($oIE, "To") Sleep(7000) If IsObj($oLogin) Then _IEFormElementSetValue($oLogin, $sLogin) _IELoadWait($oIE) ; EndIf EndIf Through the selector it can be possible?
      #toolkit-154163367424641composeForm > div:nth-child(1) > div > div.compose-head__content.js-collapsed-off > div.compose-head__row-wrapper.compose-head__row-wrapper_to.js-row > div > div > div:nth-child(2) > div > div > div > textarea.js-input.compose__labels__input