Paying 100 usd via paypal, need simple script.

It needs to do the following. Runs all the time checking every 10-20 seconds or so if said process is running. Once process drops, it brings another process that is always on in foreground, clicks on a connect button (finder tool cannot id this button so i dont know how to click it besides with mouse cooridinates but i am not sure if this will work as i said coz it is ran on a virtual machine but then again it might). After it clicks connect it needs to be set on say town chicago. 80% of the time it will be but nto always, so when it is not, you just click disconnect again (button is in same place) and reconnect again untill u get say town name chicago in certain area of the program. After this is done you just start another process (fulcrum) in same directory with the autoit script and hit start there again but the condition here is u gotta wait for the fulcrum process to finish updating. Again u cant put sleep here for say 1 minute coz sometimes it doesnt update so if wait time is mroe than  90 seconds or so you close fulcrum and reopen again.

If interested leave me skype here i will contact u and send you both programs and license keys to test, but this need to work on a virtual machine and not on the main screen, this is very important.

• Moderators

Bertrandxx,

Anyone interested can contact you via PM.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area