How to login to the machine remotely

ur

I have enabled admin sharing in the remote machine so that I can copy files to the remote machine use PSEXEC to execute our application remotely.

Now, if the machine is poweredoff we need to poweriton.
So I checked whether the remote machine, it is of both VirtualBox or VMWare one.
For VirtualBox or VMware, I have found command line utities to poweron.

But to autologon by skipping the login screen.Can anyone suggest how to do the same.If it is a physical machine, then there is no need to poweron but autologon is required.

I am trying for windows machines.Win 7 at present.

For VirtualBox I checked below link with help og guestadditions but not working.

The below procedure will save the password in that machine and it will logon automatically.

But it will give access to everyne.But my opinion is he should access only if have credentias.I mean through any commandline from another machine he should trigger logon also by passing credentials.

Similarly this also

Please guide me how to proceed.

I want to login to the remote machine through my current machine through any command like we use psexec to start launch an app on that machine.

Along with such command I will pass credentials along with the machine name.Then only it should be accessed.

But in the links I provided, the credentials are being saved on that remote machine registries and any user can access that.

But I want to make it accessbile remotely only to the user who will provide the machine credentials.

Not GUI access, I am wrting a script which will do all the configurations to the machine, that is through PSEXEC.

After that I want the machine to login autmatically if I provide same credentials using my script(with autologin registry it is able to login without credentials). If the user don't have credentials, it should not be loggedin.

Can we do like that?