Doing Autoit stuff in MEmu

litlmike

I'm not really sure what the correct wording on all of this is, so please forgive me ahead of time.  I am looking to do a few simple tasks using MEmu the Android Emulator, like simulating mouse clicks by object, reading the numerical value on a certain part of screen, etc.  But, I don't know if Autoit is the best approach in doing this.  Are there other languages that are better for this?  Also, I would to simulate these actions without the MEmu window being active/visible.  More than anything, I am looking for a starting point for my research.  Thanks.

• Moderators

@litlmike as MEmu states on their own home page that the purpose of the emulator is to play android games, and as you have been around long enough that you have no excuse not to have read our forum rules that prohibit game automation, I am going to lock this thread until you can explain via PM how this is not breaking those rules.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!