ZeroByDevide

Open Google chrome incongito

4 posts in this topic

I got some code from internet and i wanted to open a incongito browser and search my website but i cant seem to open google chrome in the incongito mode.

whenever i click to run my code it opens a tab in normal google chrome.

heres my code now:
 ShellExecute("chrome.exe", "http://www.erikzandstra.nl", "--incongito")

$CMD = '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe"'&  ' /incognito http://www.google.com'
Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & $CMD,"", @SW_HIDE )

this works for me 

Didn't work for me

used the exact code

only changed the path for chrome.exe

i made a shortcut with the incoginito mode on it and linked the shortcut

got it working now :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• dilligence
      By dilligence
      Hello everyone,
      I could use some help with the following: 
      I'm a speech recognition user and recently I've started to use AutoIt for additional scripting because sometimes it works faster. 
      I would like to create an AutoIt script that will open the Chrome link on my desktop which is a a symbolic link, so that the Chrome cache is on my Ram drive:
      "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --disk-cache-dir="A:\Browser Cache"
      Next I want to send the website address, in this case: https://autochords.com/ (with SendKeys) to the address bar.
      Then another SendKeys to send Enter.
      I want to use this script when I'm working on my girlfriend's computer, where speech recognition isn't installed.
      I could use ShellExecute ("Chrome", "https://autochords.com/") but then it won't run via my ram drive.
      I am a Dragon NaturallySpeaking user. The program has a scripting language similar to VBA. In Dragon the command is as follows:
      HeardWord "open","chrome" ; HeardWord acts as if I literally said "open Chrome" this command opens any desktop shortcut no matter which window I'm working in.
      Wait 1500 
      SendKeys "https://autochords.com/"
      SendKeys "{Enter}"; these last three lines are similar to AutoIt language I think.....
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Rob

• jonson1986
      By jonson1986
      Hello,
      I'm trying to translate with google translator but not able to translate my text file from Russian to English and my output saved in text file is 0 instead of any translated text.
      I'm using a text file which contains 5 lines of Russian language and I want to translate it into English language and want to save it in other text file translated.txt but I'm not able to let it happen.
      Please help me how can I make this possible same code was working several months ago but not now especially don't know what's going wrong with my code of google translator.

Here are my codes
      #RequireAdmin #include <IE.au3> #include <String.au3> #include <Array.au3> ProcessClose ( 'iexplore.exe') $File1 = @ScriptDir & "\kat01.txt" $txt = FileRead($File1) ;-------------------------------Translation Started------------------------- Local $tag="* # * # *" Local $oIE=_IECreate("https://translate.google.com/#ru/en", 1, 1) Local $oForm=_IEFormGetCollection($oIE,0) Local $oQuery=_IEGetObjByName($oForm,"text") _IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, $tag & @CR & $txt & @CR & $tag) _IEFormSubmit($oForm) _IELoadWait($oIE) Local $oText=_IEGetObjById($oIE,"gt-res-data") $lines=StringSplit(_IEPropertyGet($oText,"innerText"),@CRLF,1) ;_IEQuit($oIE) _ArrayDelete($lines,_ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,0) & "-" & $lines[0]) _ArrayDelete($lines,"1-" & _ArraySearch($lines,$tag,1,0,0,1,1)) $lines[0]=UBound($lines)-1 _ArrayDisplay($lines) Local $sFilePath = @ScriptDir & "\Translated.txt" _FileWriteFromArray($sFilePath, $lines, 1)  
    • LeloDragneel
      By LeloDragneel
      Hey guys,
      I'm looking to implement an accurate voice recognition method in my program. I tried to understand the Microsoft SAPI API, read their online documentation and found it very confusing and unclear. (Like seriously, it's so bad and vague, but that's just my opinion). I have also tried using UTTER UDF, but could not get a grasp either, because you know, that's an extension UDF to Microsoft SAPI.
      Let's face it, the Google Speech Recognition is much more accurate than Microsoft SAPI (by far). Right now, I am determined to just use the Google Speech API. I have dug deep in regards to implementing the Google Speech API in AutoIT and I haven't found even one post about it. I suppose it's because the Google Speech API was only recently made available to the public. In case you don't know what I'm talking about, here's the link to google api. On that page, notice that there is language support for various languages such as Java, C#, and PHP. However, there's no support for AutoIT. So my question is; how can I go about implementing the Google Speech API into my AutoIT program? Is it even possible?
      Cheers guys!
    • zuliasro
      By zuliasro
      Hi,
      Please help me I haven't a big experience with AutoIt and JS.
      I develop a macro in AutoIt which open a Chrome browser, navigate between websites clicking no some links, insert data to forms, etc...
      Now I can't click on an element:
      <a class="mr-link js-click-link" style="font-size:16px; line-height:21px;"><u>Click now</u></a> Please pointing me how it's possible. 
      Thank you
    • zuliasro
      By zuliasro
      Hi,
      Please help me I haven't a big experience with AutoIt and JS.
      I develop a macro in AutoIt which open a Chrome browser, navigate between websites clicking no some links, insert data to forms, etc...
      Now I can't click on an element:

<a class="mr-link js-captcha-link" style="font-size:16px; line-height:21px;"><u>Введите код с картинки</u></a> Please pointing me how it's possible. 
      Thank you