omairhe

Program specific command with idle mouse times.

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

Hey everyone. I've just installed autoit for the first time and I was just hoping if someone could help me here..

What I need is a script that should run only on Google Chrome 64 bit on a windows 10 machine.

The Script should do this => If mouse X and Y movements are idle for 0.5 seconds then do keyboard shortcut = Alt+a . However when not idle for 0.1 microseconds then press Alt+z instead.  That is it . So everytime mouse is idle throw in Alt+a once then when not idle throw in Alt+z once and when again idle then throw Alt+a once. and so on....

Will appreciate any help. Thanks.

#2 ·  Posted

@omairhe welcome to the forum. What, exactly, are you trying to do? We have a Chrome UDF, and if you could explain what you're trying to accomplish on the web page, there is bound to be a better way than mouseclicks.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi @omairhe.

Maybe look into something like MouseGetPos and Send.

Edit:

If you want something to be done in the browser, maybe look into if some of this can be done in JavaScript? If it's not a page, you have access to changing the code, check out tampermonkey

Edited by genius257