Lydenia

This Forum is disgusting!

6 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Firstly it took 3days to get the freaking confirm e-mail. And then insted of helping a new learning user with a bad as hell explained function they just block the post because i wanted to use autoit to blanace the first stuff on a game that i just started to create with a programm that is not autoit. Because it is a "game" - even it is not even close to be a game and the rules say nothing about the use for developing/balancing. And they call this a developer froum. Thats just sad and disgusting. (And yes, i talked with this "human" who closed my post and explained him all, but he was just interessed in dont say that he did a mistake and only wanted to know if the game is in autoit...)

So if anyone here want/can help me with the "iniRead" funktion of autoit for a simple save/load and is NOT such a "human" like this moderator, pm me here or contact me on <snip>.

And btw: Yeah, i know a Moderator gonna close this post too. But even if you ban me or delete this post, i have atleast a little chance to faster the progress on my project and my learning progress. Have a nice day.

Edited by JLogan3o13

reported.

Spoiler

shoot_zpsfd329d66.png
dontbelieveeverythingyouthink_zps0e1e900

Madness is the first step to understanding...

12 minutes ago, Somerset said:

reported.

Does my post look in any way like i would care? No.

Calm down, we are here to help :). Just make sure that you don't discuss or mention game related stuff!

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

Some messages & Apologizes:

If I hurt you, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to hurt anybody!!!

Also, I am very busy with my project so I will appear in the last row of the online list, if you want to contact me: Email@TheDcoder.xyz

Or you can have a nice chat with me in freenode, I use the same nick on freenode too!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

I don't quite get this. You are making a game? We don't discuss game automation here, regardless of the game or it's state of development. That's the site owner's choice and you must respect that. This countermeasure is intended to prevent bad publicity: which arose when discussion of game automation was previously allowed. AutoIt is a fantastic tool for testing software, but it can also be misused. Try to see the bigger picture.

As stated in your first thread, then in our lengthy PM, and now again in this thread, we do not support game automation. You are not an exception to the rule, as much as everyone seems to think they are. If you would like to continue with the childish tirades, you will find yourself unable to post any further.

When you're dead, you don't know you're dead - it's only difficult for those that know you. It's the same way when you're stupid...

My Scripts: SCCM UDFInclude Source with Compiled Script, Windows Firewall UDF