zorlar

How to Schedule script to Run Automatically Windows starts

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm not professional autoit coder. I need to create a task. My software need to run when each computer starts and every day(Using task scheduler) I looked here 

But I do not understand how the edit code in my request. My file path tempdir/clean.exe

Also, Sorry my english not good. Thanks

#4 ·  Posted (edited)

I need help about this subject. 

Edited by zorlar

@zorlar,

Please do not bump your own threads within 24 hours.
Remember this is not a 24/7 support forum - those who answer are only here because they like helping others and have some time to spare.  You just have to wait until someone who knows something about your particular problem, and is willing to help, comes online.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

@zorlar,

create a scheduled task and configure it manually just the way you want it. then export it to XML.

when you install your software, deploy that XML file and call schtasks.exe to create a task based on it.

see this topic for example:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Mian
      Executing an SISS package through autoit
      By Mian
      I wrote the following script. I have similar scripts to open internet explorer and excel when the user is not logged in and they work fine. The following script which opens an SSIS package and execute it is working fine when the user is logged in but stop working when the user is logged off. It stops after opening the SSIS package. I dont know why controlsend is working in the other two scripts but not in this one. Please help.

ShellExecute("C:\Users\xyz\Desktop\exescripts\PackageToUploadDataToSqlServer.dtsx") sleep(5000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(500) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(500) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(500) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(500) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{ENTER}") sleep(50000) ControlSend("Package Execution Progress", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Package Execution Progress", "", "", "{ENTER}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{TAB}") sleep(1000) ControlSend("Execute Package Utility", "", "", "{ENTER}") sleep(1000) Exit  
    • GreenCan
      List Scheduled Tasks in Task Scheduler Library
      By GreenCan
      This script will get all Scheduled tasks as defined on a system
      There are basically 3 functions in this small udf:
      _TaskGetFolders() will return an array of all folders as from a given Scheduler Library folder, recursively. $aFolders will have to be declared before the function is called, I am not sure if there is a better method to avoid having to declare the array outside of _TaskGetFolders()... _TaskListAllDetailed() will return a detailed array of all tasks in a given task folder, recursively. This function is using _TaskGetFolders() for the recurse option. _TaskListToText() will create a formatted output of scheduled tasks as returned to the above array. The script is complementary to taskplanerCOM.au3 by Allow2010.
      The example shows
      all folders in the Scheduler Library All scheduled tasks in root (with formatted output) All scheduled tasks on the system Scheduled tasks Windows Defender if available _TaskListAllDetailed.au3