student

i already told you that i was at home then i decided to try do something about this error, i thought i could bring to work already done script, just edit CLASS and locations, other workers could get confused with mouse moving on it's self. We still have warranty for 2 years for all buildings including crane, but we cant contact person who wrote script, problem began then something happened with flashdrive, sometimes it works without demo, sometimes then light on flashdrive is off it works on demo, for last few weeks there working on demo, today put flashdrive on another socket and left working without errors. person who wrote script is from italy, person who now do monthly maintenance is from lithuania, rewrite new program then we still have waranty would be stupid and would cost 8-9k eu

p.s. just repeated all i wrote earlear

"So you currently have a license for the program? no? " - > well i think we have license if we can work without demo then that flashdrive is ok, what do you think? already told that script cant see pop up window. it just launches, confirms first error and thats it, then another window pops up it do nothing, i think something wrong with time.

well other workers didn't find anything, we decided that to build script would be best option until director decides what to do. That window really gets annoying especially at night shift. i think without person who wrote script we cant do anything, at least that is answer from our maintenance guy.

Edited by straikeris03