autoit exe files does not work thru Jenkins

anXX

Hi,

I am using selenium webdriver scripts and for a particular requirement of the image upload, I have used an autoit exe. It works fine with eclipse on my local computer. However, when I schedule them on jenkins, it does not work.

Any help will be appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Couple of things here

1. Its how you have configured your Windows slave machine.- you need to have authorized user logged in to the slave NOT the system login. contact your admins for additional detsils.

2. Pop Up blocker - you need to disable the pop up blocker. Log in physically to the machine on which Jenkins runs the scripts/test. On The first run, enable pop ups and it should help.

• 5 months later...
On 1/25/2017 at 10:05 AM, NewAuto said:

Couple of things here

1. Its how you have configured your Windows slave machine.- you need to have authorized user logged in to the slave NOT the system login. contact your admins for additional detsils.

2. Pop Up blocker - you need to disable the pop up blocker. Log in physically to the machine on which Jenkins runs the scripts/test. On The first run, enable pop ups and it should help.

Hi NewAuto,

I know it's been a while. I am using jenkins on the same system where I run eclipse to upload the files.

However, still not sure why it doesn't work for Jenkins.

Thanks...