DMilton

FF.au3 clicking problems (just another one problem)

2 posts in this topic

Hi! First of all, I want to thankfull your patience with me and my poor english.

Web Example: https://www.wattpad.com/story/77589450-pass-the-cookies

I have been searching for a problem with autoit in firefox automation. I have been for days searching all the forum for a solution and found no valid one. I can click on the most of the actions I need, but in some of the buttons I can't and I'm going really crazy.

My Firefox version: 51.0.1 (32 bit)

MozRepl: 1.1.2.1-signed.1-signed

AutoIt:    3.3.14.2

Im on FF V0.6.0.1b-15 downloaded from this forum

The cache has been removed.

All the cookies removed.

The involved html tags with one of the menus is:

<button class="btn btn-orange btn-sm btn-left-align btn-right-align btn-story-lists on-dismiss-lists" data-story-id="77589450">
<span class="fa fa-plus fa-wp-white " aria-hidden="true" style="font-size:9px;"></span>
</button>
<div class="triangle"></div>
<div class="dropdown-menu dropdown-menu-right add-to-library">
<ul class="lists-menu scrollable" data-story-id="77589450">
<li>
<a class="on-modify-list" data-list-id="0">
<span class="fa fa-library fa-wp-mediumgrey " aria-hidden="true" style="font-size:autopx;"></span>
<span class="reading-list-name">Mi Biblioteca (Privada)</span>

My code:

$xObj = "//main//button[@class='btn btn-orange btn-sm btn-left-align btn-right-align btn-story-lists on-lists-add-clicked']"
_FFXPath($xObj)
_FFCmd("FFau3.xpath.click()")

Also tried:

$xObj = "//main//button[@class='btn btn-orange btn-sm btn-left-align btn-right-align btn-story-lists on-lists-add-clicked']"
_FFXPath($xObj)
_FFCmd("FFau3.xpath.click()")
_FFXPath($xObj)
_FFCmd("d=FFau3.WCD.createEvent('MouseEvent');d.initMouseEvent('mousedown',true,true,window,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,null);FFau3.xpath.dispatchEvent(d);")
$xPath = _FFXPath($xObj)
_FFDisPatchEvent($xPath, "keypress", 13)
$xPath = _FFXPath($xObj)
_FFDisPatchEvent($xPath, "mousedown")
$xPath = _FFXPath($xObj)
_FFClick($xPath)

Also tried with the same results with:

$xObj = "//div[@class='dropdown-menu dropdown-menu-right add-to-library']"

And for sure I'm missing many other failed attempts to click in the button.

The MozRepl log:

_FFConnect: OS: WIN_10 WIN32_NT 14393 
_FFConnect: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2
_FFConnect: FF.au3: 0.6.0.1b-15
_FFConnect: IP: 127.0.0.1
_FFConnect: Port:   4243
_FFConnect: Delay:  2ms
_FFConnect: Socket:     744
_FFConnect: Browser:    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
__FFSendJavaScripts: Sending functions to FireFox .......... done
__FFSend: try{FFau3 != null?1:0}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
__FFRecv: 1
__FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("//div[@class='dropdown-menu dropdown-menu-right add-to-library']",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};
__FFRecv: [object HTMLDivElement] - {align: "", click: function() {...}, focus: function() {...}, blur: function() {...}, title: "", lang: "", dir: "", ...}
__FFSend: try{FFau3.xpath.click()}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
__FFRecv: 
+>22:16:16 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>22:16:16 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.873

Another log (with _FFClick function)

_FFConnect: OS: WIN_10 WIN32_NT 14393 
_FFConnect: AutoIt: 3.3.14.2
_FFConnect: FF.au3: 0.6.0.1b-15
_FFConnect: IP: 127.0.0.1
_FFConnect: Port:   4243
_FFConnect: Delay:  2ms
_FFConnect: Socket:     800
_FFConnect: Browser:    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/51.0
__FFSendJavaScripts: Sending functions to FireFox .......... done
__FFSend: try{FFau3 != null?1:0}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
__FFSend: FFau3.xpath=null;try{FFau3.xpath=FFau3.WCD.evaluate("//div[@class='dropdown-menu dropdown-menu-right add-to-library']",FFau3.WCD,null,XPathResult.FIRST_ORDERED_NODE_TYPE,null).singleNodeValue;}catch(e){'_FFXPath_Error: '+e;};
__FFRecv: [object HTMLDivElement] - {align: "", click: function() {...}, focus: function() {...}, blur: function() {...}, title: "", lang: "", dir: "", ...}
__FFSend: try{FFau3.simulateEvent(FFau3.xpath,'MouseEvents','click');}catch(e){'_FFCmd_Err';};
_FFLoadWait: . loaded in 16ms
[object HTMLDocument] - {search: {...}, location: {...}, getElementsByName: function() {...}, open: function() {...}, close: function() {...}, write: function() {...}, writeln: function() {...}, ...}
+>22:22:41 AutoIt3.exe ended.rc:0
+>22:22:41 AutoIt3Wrapper Finished.
>Exit code: 0    Time: 2.959

It seems to click the menu but does anything (16ms is not much).

My last attempts have been with other versions of FF.au3 FF0.6.0.2 from Stilgar's webpage FF0.6.0.1b-10 and a large etc.

At last I modified FF.au3 script:

_FFCmd('FFau3.simulateEvent=function simulateEvent(a,b,c){try{var d=document.createEvent(b);switch(b){case"MouseEvents":d.initMouseEvent(c,true,true,window,0,0,0,simulateEvent.arguments[4],simulateEvent.arguments[5],false,false,false,false,0,null);break;case"KeyboardEvent":d.initKeyEvent(c,true,true,null,false,false,false,false,simulateEvent.arguments[3],0);break;case"Event":d.initEvent(c,true,true);break}a.dispatchEvent(d);return 1}catch(e){return-3}return 0};')

With

_FFCmd('FFau3.simulateEvent=function simulateEvent(a,b,c){try{var d=FFau3.WCD.createEvent(b);switch(b){case"MouseEvents":d.initMouseEvent(c,true,true,window,0,0,0,simulateEvent.arguments[4],simulateEvent.arguments[5],false,false,false,false,0,null);break;case"KeyboardEvent":d.initKeyEvent(c,true,true,null,false,false,false,false,simulateEvent.arguments[3],0);break;case"Event":d.initEvent(c,true,true);break}a.dispatchEvent(d);return 1}catch(e){return-3}return 0};')

I have tried to do the stuff with iMacros for Firefox extension and it works fine with only one line of simple code, but I want to use autoit because I love it!

VERSION BUILD=9030808 RECORDER=FX
EVENT TYPE=CLICK SELECTOR="HTML>BODY>DIV:nth-of-type(3)>DIV>DIV>DIV>MAIN>DIV>DIV>DIV>BUTTON" BUTTON=0

Anyone knows what the hell I'm doing wrong?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the large extension of the post.

Anyone can help?:'(