Is there any API or UDF to connect to onedrive for business and upload files in a specific folder?

Yeah I got this, but is there any UDF already build for onedrive?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• robertocm
      By robertocm
      Let me just share an idea:
      Two (or more) computers have OneDrive Desktop installed They point to the same OneDrive account: both computers would be synchronized when one of them changes its local OneDrive folder Lets see the first computer as 'server': It is running an AutoIt script ('Main.au3') that is monitoring changes in a text file in its local shared folder The client computer changes a text file with the same name in its relative local shared folder The text line is like a command: with a name of script and parameters The 'Server' computer it is synchronized: Main.au3 detects changes in the local text file Reads the line and execute another script For example: generates a report from a query to a database and save a file in another shared folder FOR SURE, is not an advance solution, just an idea
      Thanks in advance for your comments
      See here an example of the Main.au3:
    • wakillon
      By wakillon
      Using GoogleDrive for store my files, some days ago, i discover those nice messages :
      It is certain that if someone wants downloaded my files, such messages is not very encouraging !
      So, don't know which incompetent AV Google use, but i decided to try some other files hosters.
      I have made this script last year for GoogleDrive, but tired of false positives, i adapted it to OneDrive and Dropbox too. 
      Added the possibility to create a Html ShortcutRedirector as i use in my topics for download files.

Buttons were made online with chimply.com the easy and free buttons generator !
      Source : SharedLink2DirectLink v1.0.0.9.au3.html
      Executable : SharedLink2DirectLink.exe.html
      Hope it can help someone ! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.