#AutoIt3Wrapper-Problem with language codes?

Hey guys,

I'm from germany and I want to use #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_Language=1031 for german. But it doesn't work (even with other language codes). In the file properties I always see English Great Britain (respectively in german Englisch Großbritannien).

The codes I have from there: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc287874(v=office.12).aspx

Is there a problem, or am I misunderstanding the option?

(I'm using the SciTE Version 3.7.3 from February 26, 2017)

• Developers

This only sets the Resource language number so I am not sure what you are expecting it to do?
What exactly do you see in English you are expecting to be German?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Ah, it actually does but I bet you received this warning since you mix the #Pragma and #AutoIt3Wrapper_Res_* directives:

-    Ignoring all #AutoIt3Wrapper_* #directives that would normally update the VERSION section!

They would both try to replace the VERSION section of the program resources so hence AutoIt3Wrapper is skipping it. So when you only use #AutoIt3_Res directives without any #PRAGMA, it will work as you expect.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)