PHP Installer

232showtime

• Moderators

@232showtime What you have in post #3 would have been much more helpful in your initial post, rather than just a vague "where do I download the language?". I would have responded just the same as TheDcoder given your OP. Perhaps consider giving more information in the future so others aren't offering suggestions which you have already tried ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

@232showtime You can find the windows builds for PHP here (make sure that you get a zip and not a Debug Pack). I would recommend using Thread Safe download with your computer's architecture and your preferred version of PHP, If I were to download PHP I would download PHP 7.1 x64 Thread Safe. PHP 5.x is the older version and most of the PHP apps you would find online are written with PHP 5.x in mind. PHP 7.x is the latest and faster version with a slightly different syntax.

If you are looking to run a web server rather than requiring only PHP, then you can try the XAMPP stack. It is a webserver software bundle with a nice control panel, just install and run the web server :). It comes with Apache (the HTTP server), PHP (addon for Apache which processes PHP scripts), Maria DB (database server, drop-in replacement for MySQL, but better) and some other software like FileZilla FTP server :).

Edited by TheDcoder

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion