Count Deleted Files in Folders

Sorry Sorry!!!

Was it something like that?

TraySetToolTip("Number of Viruses.exe Deleted: "&$ideleteexe0+$ideleteexe1+$ideleteexe2+$ideleteexe3+$ideleteexe4 &Chr(13)& "Number of Viruses.vbs Deleted: "&$iDeletevbs0+$iDeletevbs1+$iDeletevbs2+$iDeletevbs3+$iDeletevbs4)

You could create directory with the same file extension because windows does not allow more than one file with the same name and extension in the same folder, in this way the virus would be created and deleted only once!

#include <File.au3>

Global $count_vbs = 0, $count_exe = 0, $dir = FileSelectFolder("Search.", "")

AdlibRegister("Delete_virus", 200); Calls the function every 200 milliseconds

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Delete_virus()
    Local $files = _FileListToArray($dir, "*.*", 1); Searches only for files and ignores folders
    If Not @error Then; Only runs if you find files
        For $i = 1 To $files[0]
            $ext = StringTrimLeft($files[$i], StringInStr($files[$i], ".", 2, -1) - 1); Extract the extension
            If $ext = ".vbs" Or $ext = ".exe" Then; Verifies whether it is .vbs or .exe
                FileDelete($dir & "\" & $files[$i]); Delete file
                DirCreate($dir & "\" & $files[$i]); Creates a directory with the same file extension
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then
                    $count_vbs += 1; How many .vbs were deleted
                Else
                    $count_exe += 1; How many .exe were deleted
                EndIf
                TraySetToolTip(".vbs deleted: " & $count_vbs & @crlf & ".exe deleted: " & $count_exe); Shows information when hovering the mouse pointer
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
EndFunc   ;==>Delete_virus

Edited by Belini

• Moderators

Mateus_Terra,

Then instead of simply adding to the count each time a file is deleted you will need to do something like this (untested):

; Check if a file has been deleted
If FileDelete("C:\Totvs\jboss-4.2.3.GA\bin\" & $arquivovbs) Then
    ; Add to the counter
    $iDeletevbs0 += 1
    ; Write to the log file
    ; Your log writing code goes here <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
EndIf

As to writing to the log file, look at _FileWriteLog in the help file.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Open spoiler to see my UDFs:

Spoiler

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Shooooow ... UHUL!

Func Delete_virus()
    Local $files = _FileListToArray($dir, "*.*", 1); Searches only for files and ignores folders
        For $i = 1 To $files[0]
            $ext = StringTrimLeft($files[$i], StringInStr($files[$i], ".", 2, -1) - 1); Extract the extension
                if $ext = ".vbs" Then
                FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1,"Virus.vbs detectado e Deletado as: "&_NowTime()&" do dia "&_NowDate())
      FileWriteLine($LOCALDADOS1,"")
   Else
          FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1,"Virus.exe detectado e Deletado as: "&_NowTime()&" do dia "&_NowDate())
      EndIf
;~                 DirCreate($dir & "\" & $files[$i]); Creates a directory with the same file extension
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then
                Else
                EndIf
                TraySetToolTip(".vbs deleted: " & $count_vbs & @crlf & ".exe deleted: " & $count_exe); Shows information when hovering the mouse pointer
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
EndFunc

You can use FileWrite () and time macros to generate the log

#include <File.au3>
#include <Date.au3>

Global $count_vbs = 0, $count_exe = 0, $dir = FileSelectFolder("Search.", "")

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Delete_virus()
        For $i = 1 To $files[0]
                DirCreate($dir & "\" & $files[$i]); Creates a directory with the same file extension
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then
                Else
                EndIf
                ;FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Log's.txt", $files[$i] & " file deleted on " & @MDAY & "/" & @MON & "/"& @YEAR & " at " & @HOUR & ":" & @MIN & ":"& @SEC & @crlf); Write a log
                FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Log's.txt", $files[$i] & " file deleted on " & _NowDate() & " at " & _NowTime(5) & @crlf); Write a log
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf

Note: If folder creation is able to prevent the virus from creating new files then it will only be written to the log once and if you want to know how many attacks occurred, remove the DirCreate line ($ dir & "\" & $ files [$ i]) And the extension folders that were created!

Edited by Belini

To list files in sub directories I use this way

#include <Date.au3>

Global $count_vbs = 0, $count_exe = 0

$dir = FileSelectFolder("Search.", "")

While 1
    list($dir, 0)
    Sleep(500)
WEnd

Func list($path = "", $counter = 0)
    $counter = 0
    $path &= '\'
    Local $list_files = '', $files, $file, $ext, $demand_file = FileFindFirstFile($path & '*')
    If $demand_file = -1 Then Return ''
    While 1
        $file = FileFindNextFile($demand_file)
        If @error Then ExitLoop
        If @extended Then
            If $counter >= 10 Then ContinueLoop
            list($path & $file, $counter + 1)
        Else
            $files = StringTrimLeft($path & $file, StringInStr($path & $file, "\", 2, -1))
            $ext = StringTrimLeft($files, StringInStr($files, ".", 2, -1) - 1); Extract the extension
                FileDelete($path & $file); Delete file
                DirCreate($path & $file); Creates a directory with the same file extension
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then
                Else
                EndIf
                TraySetToolTip(".vbs deleted: " & $count_vbs & @CRLF & ".exe deleted: " & $count_exe); Shows information when hovering the mouse pointer
                FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Log's.txt", $files & " file deleted on " & _NowDate() & " at " & _NowTime(5) & @CRLF); Write a log
            EndIf
        EndIf
    WEnd
    FileClose($demand_file)
EndFunc   ;==>list

My question is if all executable files found are really viruses?

Edited by Belini

$Path & $file contains the full path of the file.

FileWrite(@ScriptDir & "\Log's.txt", $path & $file & " file deleted on " & _NowDate() & " at " & _NowTime(5) & @CRLF); Write a log

Creating the folder with the same file name and extension prevented the virus from creating new files?

Edited by Belini

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2017 at 9:26 AM, Belini said:

I'm glad to have helped you!

Belini Good morning, the application was perfect. But I wanted to implement a rule of not deleting a particular .EXE until I was able to do an IF but in the subfolders it is deleted. The rule is only valid in the $ dir directory

Global $count_vbs = 0, $count_exe = 0, $count_jpg = 0, $LOCALDADOS1 = "C:\Totvs\log_virus_Deletado.txt", $dir = FileSelectFolder("Escolha pasta a ser monitorada.", "")

;~ jbosssvc.exe

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Delete_virus()
    Local $files = _FileListToArrayRec($dir, "*.*", 1,1); Searches only for files and ignores folders
                For $i = 1 To $files[0]
            If $files[$i] = "jbosssvc.exe" Then

ElseIF $ext = ".vbs" Or $ext = ".exe" Or $ext = ".jpg" THEN ; Verifies whether it is .vbs or .exe

if $ext = ".vbs" Then
                FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1,".VBS Deletado as: "&_NowTime()&" do dia "&_NowDate()&", na pasta "&$dir & "\" & $files[$i])

elseIf $ext = ".jpg" Then
                    FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1,".JPG Deletado as: "&_NowTime()&" do dia "&_NowDate()&", na pasta "&$dir & "\" & $files[$i])

Elseif $files[$i] <> "jbosssvc.exe" then
        FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1,".EXE Deletado as: "&_NowTime()&" do dia "&_NowDate()&", na pasta "&$dir & "\" & $files[$i])

EndIf
;~                 DirCreate($dir & "\" & $files[$i]); Creates a directory with the same file extension
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then

ElseIf $ext = ".jpg" Then
                    $count_jpg += 1; How many .jpg were deleted

Elseif $files[$i] <> "jbosssvc.exe" then
                EndIf
                TraySetToolTip("Arquivos Deletados:"& @crlf &"EXE: " & $count_exe & @crlf & "JPG: " & $count_JPG & @crlf & "VBS: " & $count_vbs & @crlf & "Total:" & $count_vbs + $count_jpg + $count_exe & @crlf & @crlf & "Monitorando pasta:" & @crlf & $dir); Shows information when hovering the mouse pointer

EndIf
        Next
    EndIf
EndFunc

Edited by Mateus_Terra

• Moderators

Mateus_Terra,

More than 2 weeks on and you are still having the same "virus" problem? Let me know the name of the company for which you work - I wish to avoid having anything to do with them.

M23

Public_Domain.png.2d871819fcb9957cf44f4514551a2935.png Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind

Spoiler

ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes

Kkkkkk true .. I work in a health plan company that depends on a jboss application of Totvs, do you know? What happens is that Totvs needs to update this vulnerability, it does not depend on us! While we are testing other blocking solutions like pfsense, however, some services of this jboss application are being incompatible with pfsense. This way with autoit eu and 3 more of our companies are using this solution successfully! Did you understand our drama? What ever indication to totvs will take a while to sort this out!

• Moderators

Mateus_Terra,

Going a bit OT, but are your legal people on the case? It seems to me that your company is suffering damage here and they should be liable.

M23

Spoiler

We suffered damages before autoit deleting .. still well we have backup and restore everything that was contaminated. The "virus" causes an .exe and .vbs to pop up in a particular jboss folder if it stays there it auto-executes generating the contamination. Deleting it immediately has no problem, so I can live with it without standing still!

I think that creating a variable always starting at zero and changing it to 1 whenever it can delete solves the problem

Global $count_vbs = 0, $count_exe = 0, $count_jpg = 0, $LOCALDADOS1 = "C:\Totvs\log_virus_Deletado.txt", $dir = FileSelectFolder("Escolha pasta a ser monitorada.", "")

;~ jbosssvc.exe

While 1
    Sleep(1000)
WEnd

Func Delete_virus()
    Local $delete = 0, $files = _FileListToArrayRec($dir, "*.*", 1, 1); Searches only for files and ignores folders
        For $i = 1 To $files[0]
            If $files[$i] = "jbosssvc.exe" Then

ElseIf $ext = ".vbs" Or $ext = ".exe" Or $ext = ".jpg" Then ; Verifies whether it is .vbs or .exe
                $delete = 0
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then
                    FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1, ".VBS Deletado as: " & _NowTime() & " do dia " & _NowDate() & ", na pasta " & $dir & "\" & $files[$i])
                    FileWriteLine($LOCALDADOS1, "")
                    $delete = 1
                    FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1, ".JPG Deletado as: " & _NowTime() & " do dia " & _NowDate() & ", na pasta " & $dir & "\" & $files[$i])
                    $delete = 1

ElseIf $files[$i] <> "jbosssvc.exe" Then
                    FileWrite($LOCALDADOS1, ".EXE Deletado as: " & _NowTime() & " do dia " & _NowDate() & ", na pasta " & $dir & "\" & $files[$i])
                    $delete = 1
                EndIf
                If $ext = ".vbs" Then

$count_jpg += 1; How many .jpg were deleted

ElseIf $files[$i] <> "jbosssvc.exe" Then
                EndIf
                TraySetToolTip("Arquivos Deletados:" & @CRLF & "EXE: " & $count_exe & @CRLF & "JPG: " & $count_jpg & @CRLF & "VBS: " & $count_vbs & @CRLF & "Total:" & $count_vbs + $count_jpg + $count_exe & @CRLF & @CRLF & "Monitorando pasta:" & @CRLF & $dir); Shows information when hovering the mouse pointer

If $delete = 1 Then FileDelete($dir & "\" & $files[$i]); Delete file
            EndIf
        Next
    EndIf