How to copy text from web page using autoit

Hi Subz,

Thanks for your reply.

My web page has a large table with multiple rows (almost close to 100). I have to copy each row into separate notepad files. so how can i select specific row using autoit??

I would use _IETableWriteToArray() function, then using the array use a loop to go through the entire array writing each line to a text file.  If you provide a url or code you have already even an example html we can assist with the code.

HI subz,
I have attached the html file which will give u a table with 4 columns.
How can i take data from first column and paste it in new notepad and save it.
Can u assist me with code plzz?
i will be very thankfull if u would be able to assite.
thanks in advance.
sree161

table.html

is there any method to copy text from existing notepad to new notepad????
i have many lines of text in one note pad. i need to copy one line into a notepad and close it. i need to copy 2nd line into another notepad and close it.
Is there any way to do it??/

• Moderators

Why are you asking this in multiple places? Please stick to one topic. Also, it seems you are looking for someone to write the code for you - we take a "teach a man to fish" motto here, rather than you putting in a request and someone barfing up code for you. Check out the help file, and the suggestions you have been given, try the examples, and see what you can come up with. If you run into trouble, post what you have tried on your own, and we will gladly help.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!