AssWipe

How to send a space key to an active popup window.

AssWipe

I have this situation and I don't know how to automate it. The scenario is as follows:

A popup window occurs from time to time. Its title is 'XYZ'. Now, there are 2 buttons: "Yes" and "No". "Yes" button is already highlighted. When I press the space button, the popup window goes away. Now I want to be able to send space key via AutoIt. I don't know how to do this. Please help!

Thanks.

TheDcoder
Send('{SPACE}')

Edited by TheDcoder
Wrong key..

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!

KickStarter15

Hi,

What have you tried so far?^_^

Programming is "To make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies" or "To make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies" by C.A.R. Hoare.

AssWipe

I have no idea. I am a complete noob. I have tried various scripts (available online for similar problems) but none of them worked. I don't know how to program.

TheDcoder

You might consider learning the basics, they are very easy. There are several tutorials mentioned in the wiki: https://www.autoitscript.com/wiki/Tutorials

I personally recommend Morthawt's Tutorials, that is what I followed to learn the basics of AutoIt and Programming ;)

AutoIt.4.Life Clubrooms - Life is like a Donut (secret key)

Spoiler

My contributions to the AutoIt Community

If I have hurt or offended you in anyway, Please accept my apologies, I never (regardless of the situation) mean to do that to anybody!!!

3fHNZJ.gif

PLEASE JOIN ##AutoIt AND HELP THE IRC AUTOIT COMMUNITY!