Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glyph

AutoIt and WSS?

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Has anyone already worked on a WSS UDF yet? I'm interested in making a project involving WSS with the ASYNC autoit library like ratchetphp / Pawl in PHP. (using reactphp)

ASYNC is a must, and obviously WSS. the problem with some libraries i've worked with in PHP are mainly issues with handshakes like improper peer name validation (for multi level certs)

relevant links: https://tools.ietf.org/rfc/rfc6455.txt

https://github.com/ratchetphp/Pawl

/e i should note i'm not looking for hybrid workarounds, i want to do this in autoit alone. (no javascript)

Edited by BsED

tolle indicium

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• AlecSadler
      By AlecSadler
      Hello friends, today I am sharing a script I've been working on called secure interface module.
      It's a SSL encrypted Instant Messenger, with optional 4D Holographic Encryption. (See THIS thread for more info about DARTIS)
      To sign up for an account visit https://pdglobal.net (You will need to use a valid email)
      Script is attached, to use just extract and run SIM32.exe or SIM.au3
      Warning: There might be bugs. This is an early alpha version, if you find something that needs fixed, please fix it if you can or report it here in the thread so I can look into fixing it.
      Download: https://pdglobal.net/?pid=SIM#SIM

• lewisg
      By lewisg
      Any suggestions as to how to download, get, or retrieve email from Google's Gmail?  No need to send mail only receive. 
      I thought perhaps JiBE's SSL UDF might work however a reply to a post at his original post says otherwise (Didn't want to hijack his post).
      I have been using "GAM", "GYB", and "GMAIL Backup"(old), all command line inputs. Running them through a AutoIT script using RUN() and RUNWAIT() works somewhat, but has been unreliable. 

• drego
      By drego
      You may have already seen the NetSession UDF thread. The code is really helpful for IE controls and there's no other known way to accomplish what it does. There are a few things that should be improved. The most important being able to pass proxy authentication to a proxy server using urlmon.dll or maybe some other windows API method alltogether.
      Here's our thread:  '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>
      Give it a read and be sure to check out the attempt to improve by SmOke_N: page-2#entry1220599'>page-2#entry1220599
      Currently, since we have to pass proxy authentication via the URL, if the proxy requires authentication we can't access HTTPS sites with it (Apparently when using HTTPS you aren't allowed to pass auth in the URL). That's why we want to pass the auth through the DLL or any other method that will work with our embedded browser on a per-process basis.
      Thank you to anyone who can help make this UDF better.
    • Graeme
      By Graeme
      Hi,
      I'm trying to download a file from a secure site that doesn't allow ftp. I've been trying to use FTPS but I can't find anything about FTPS (or FTP over SSL) except one reference that was a few years ago. So I'm wondering if things have changed. I've trawled through WinHttp and FF but can't find anything.
      If anyone has some good ideas I'd love to hear from you. here is one example of what I tried, and it seemed to work at first but then there was no response at the end:(
      #include <string.au3> #include <inet.au3> #include <guiconstants.au3> #include <winhttp.au3> Dim $hw_connect, $hw_open, $h_openRequest, $LocalIP, $M $LocalIP = "https://www.example.org" $hw_open = _WinHttpOpen() $hw_connect = _WinHttpConnect($hw_open, $LocalIP) $h_openRequest = _WinHttpOpenRequest($hw_connect, "GET", "programname.exe") MsgBox(0,"",$hw_connect&@error) $M = _WinHttpSetCredentials($h_openRequest, $WINHTTP_AUTH_TARGET_SERVER, $WINHTTP_AUTH_SCHEME_BASIC, "username", "password") MsgBox(0,"",$M) $M= _WinHttpSendRequest($h_openRequest) MsgBox(0,"",$M) $M= _WinHttpReceiveResponse($h_openRequest) MsgBox(0,"",$M& " " &@error)
    • Zedna
      By Zedna
      This function rewrite whole content of given file by defined (implicitly 0x0) character and finally delete it, it's called as secure deleting.
      This should be VERY fast!!

Just note that there is no error checking inside FileWipe()
      Maybe I will post later also version with error checking.
      You can comment line FileDelete($sFileName) to see how it's rewritten before deletion.

EDIT: There can be problems with too big files (>2GB or > amount of RAM) see post #8 by Kafu

#include <WinAPI.au3> ; prepare testing file FileDelete('1.txt') FileWrite('1.txt','123abc') FileWipe('1.txt') Func FileWipe($sFileName, $nByte = 0x0) If Not FileExists($sFileName) Then Return $iSize = FileGetSize($sFileName) $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFileName, 2, 6) $hMapping = _WinAPI_CreateFileMapping($hFile) $pAddress = _WinAPI_MapViewOfFile($hMapping) MemSet($pAddress, $nByte, $iSize) _WinAPI_UnmapViewOfFile($pAddress) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hMapping) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) FileDelete($sFileName) EndFunc Func MemSet($pDest, $nChar, $nCount) DllCall("msvcrt.dll", "ptr:cdecl", "memset", "ptr", $pDest, "int", $nChar, "int", $nCount) If @error Then Return SetError(1,0,False) Return True EndFunc ; from WinAPIEx - just simplified for this purpose Func _WinAPI_CreateFileMapping($hFile) Local $Ret = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'ptr', 'CreateFileMappingW', 'ptr', $hFile, 'ptr', 0, 'dword', 0x4, 'dword', 0, 'dword', 0, 'ptr', 0) If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc Func _WinAPI_MapViewOfFile($hMapping) Local $Ret = DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'ptr', 'MapViewOfFile', 'ptr', $hMapping, 'dword', 0x6, 'dword', 0, 'dword', 0, 'dword', 0) If (@error) Or (Not $Ret[0]) Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return $Ret[0] EndFunc Func _WinAPI_UnmapViewOfFile($pAddress) DllCall('kernel32.dll', 'int', 'UnmapViewOfFile', 'ptr', $pAddress) If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, 0) Return 1 EndFunc
      Here is my first test version without memory mapped files:

Func FileWipe($sFileName, $nByte = 0x0) If Not FileExists($sFileName) Then Return $iSize = FileGetSize($sFileName) $tBuffer = DLLStructCreate("byte[" & $iSize & "]") MemSet(DLLStructGetPtr($tBuffer), $nByte, $iSize) $hFile = _WinAPI_CreateFile($sFileName, 2, 6) _WinAPI_WriteFile($hFile, DLLStructGetPtr($tBuffer), $iSize, $iSize) _WinAPI_CloseHandle($hFile) FileDelete($sFileName) EndFunc