run one script on multiple terminals

• Moderators

@vick welcome to the forum. Depends on what you're trying to do; you're not exactly providing a lot in the information dept. How about:

• First and foremost, you say terminal - I am assuming you mean Windows machines?
  • Are you planning to run the script locally on every machine, or run one script from a mast controller to reach them all remotely?
  • What kind of load testing are you doing (CPU, RAM, Network, Application, all of the above)?

The answers to these questions will help us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

• Moderators

It sounds like your actual script is done, you are just looking to get it to run on a number of machines. As we follow the "teach a man to fish" motto here, my first question is what have you tried on your own? Some suggestions would be using PSExec or the Task Scheduler. If you do a forum search you will find a number of topics on both subjects that may give you some ideas.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

If your script will be saving/using common data or resources simultaneously, you might want to look at using something like my File Locking with Cooperative Semaphores UDF, or some other kind of file locking technique.