On click? Help :D

Hey! I created an pixelsearch script. And i dont want it to always search for that pixel. (Sorry for my englis) i want my script work only if i click with my mouse, and only for that time while i am clicking with my mouse. is this possible? if its inpossible what is the best way to do something like that? THank you for help! 

47 minutes ago, SkysLastChance said:

What game is this for?

its for Diablo 3. i have a script, what pick up every Legendary for me. Idk if u playing u know what am i talkng about :D but i dont want to do it always.. i mean... if i am in a fight its pretty good cuz i can pick up w/o stopping fight, but only when looting a chest etc... i dont want to use it.. thats why i want to Mouse2. 

• Moderators

@koefficiens you seem to have strolled right by the forum rules on your way in. I would suggest reading them before you post again, especially the part on game automation, and you will see why this topic is locked.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!