Send an email when someone responds to my thread

I would like to find out how to receive an email when someone responds to one of my threads.

I have selected Notify me of replies on the thread.

I have selected follow on the thread.

I have an email address in my Account.

I have sent a PM of this to the Contact US link.  It's been a few days.  I haven't heard back.

Is there a way I can get the AutoIt forum software to send me an email when someone responds to one of my threads?

Thank you,

Docfxit

• Developers
24 minutes ago, Docfxit said:

I have sent a PM of this to the Contact US link.  It's been a few days.  I haven't heard back.

You mean you used the contact form to which I did reply yesterday not to use that for these type of questions? 
Have you checked out the option of the content you follow? https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/followed/

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

3 hours ago, Jos said:

You mean you used the contact form to which I did reply yesterday not to use that for these type of questions? 
Have you checked out the option of the content you follow? https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/followed/

Jos

Thank you very much for replying to the contact form.  I had no idea where I would receive a response back from that request.

Sorry I used it for the wrong intent.

I have checked out the option of the content I follow.  Currently they are all set to immediate notification.  What should I set them to to receive an email when someone responds to a thread I am following?

Thank you,

Docfxit

• Developers
1 hour ago, Docfxit said:

What should I set them to to receive an email when someone responds to a thread I am following?

Have you checked the possible options in the link I provided, as that should be pretty obvious? ;)

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)