MajorDOT

GUI Crashing On Show

5 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hello, I have been helped a lot by reading things on this forums, but now I can't find my solution anywhere... So I made an account.
My issue is as follows: When my bot hides my main GUI window and runs it's script and I show the GUI again it will finish the functions it's running before crashing the entire script.
Iw ill provide code in Hastebin as it's very large. Do you guys know what could be causing this crash? As per the code when I click Start Bot it works just fine, but as soon as I press my Hotkey to Show the GUI it will finish the While $BotStarted = True line, then crash.

Edited by Jos

#2 ·  Posted

What game is this?^_^

#3 ·  Posted

Didn't you check out the code? It's Realm Grinder

#4 ·  Posted

Yup my bad.:lol:

#5 ·  Posted

@MajorDOT,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)