Open a php script when specific image appears

Hello, I need to track the time of incoming call for statistics. We use a phone bar, and when there is a call, on the screen appears a GIF, so my idea is when this image appears I will open php script that track the time of the call and then insert into a Db. SO my question is: is there any function that I can use? Imagesearch is useful?

Thank you.

• Moderators

@chinoknot What information do you get on the GIF when you hover over it with the AutoIt Window Info Tool (in the same directory where you installed AutoIt)?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

Hi @chinoknot,

It would also help if you could post a screenshot or a picture of a screen with a computer phone call also :)

@JLogan3o13 is refering to this: 

You dont need to install autoIT on the computers with the phone app to run it. Just copy the autoIT Window info exe from your autoIT directory and put it on a usb key for example :)

What @JLogan3o13 is suggesting is that if AutoIT Window info detects some specific information relating to the GIF part of the app, you can then write an autoit program that detects this specific information when it shows up.

Edited by Neutro