Jibberish

@ScriptName uses old script name

3 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted

I am writing several log files with results from my script. The @ScriptName is writing an old script name.

I uninstalled AutoIt and SCITE and deleted the AutoIt directory, reinstalled everything and reran my script. Same issue.

I had started out with (for example) "MyScript.au3". Added Debugging and renamed the script "MyScript_Debug.au3". Finished debugging my script and renamed it back to "MyScript.au3". However my @ScriptName is being displayed and written as "MyScript_Debug.au3".

Where is this saved so I can remove it and get the correct Script Name?

Thanks

Jibberish

#2 ·  Posted

Did you add any directives to the script related to debugging? Perhaps that is the source of the issue.

#3 ·  Posted

Think Danp2 is correct, but else show the total SciTE OutputPane information when running the script to see what is happening.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)