trescon

GUICtrlSetBkColor color in black

4 posts in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Good evening, I need to configure a graphical interface where the contents of some "Button" are taken from a file I have foreseen to include with "#include".
For the text no problem, the problem comes when I'm going to assign the color to the background of the "Button", the "Button" becomes BLACK WHITE.
I included in the included file as follows:

$ Promotion_Color = "$ Color_Red"

Clarity I also imported #include the library <ColorConstants.au3>

In the main program I wrote like this:

$ Promotion = GUICtrlCreateButton ($ Promotion, Dim_Fin_X + $ 170, $ Dim_Fin_Y, 750.120)
GUICtrlSetFont (-1, 70, 800, 0, "Calibri")
GUICtrlSetBkColor ($ Promotion, $ Promotion_Color); will change background color

I thank all those who want to help me

Alberto

Edited by trescon

Thank You

Alberto

---------------------------------------------------

I am translate with Google.

Solved by yourself, instead of putting "$ Color_Red" I put directly "0xFF0000"

Thank You

Alberto

#3 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi.

I guess your problem above is because the quotation marks. Try:

$Promotion_Color = $Color_Red

By the way in your code above you have spaces between the $ and the rest of the variable.

This is not correct: $ Promotion_Color = 

This is correct: $Promotion_Color = 

Conrad

Edited by Simpel

SciTE = 3.6.2.0/full   AutoIt = 3.3.14.2   AutoItX64 = 0   OS = Win7Pro SP1   OSArch = X64   Language = 0407/german
H:\...\AutoIt3\SciTE   H:\...\AutoIt3   H:\...\AutoIt3\Include   H: = Network Drive

88x31.png  Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind.

1 hour ago, Simpel said:

Hi.

I guess your problem above is because the quotation marks. Try:

$Promotion_Color = $Color_Red

By the way in your code above you have spaces between the $ and the rest of the variable.

This is not correct: $ Promotion_Color = 

This is correct: $Promotion_Color = 

Conrad

Space has put it google during translation, in real code there is no.

Thanks anyway

Thank You

Alberto

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Skysnake
      By Skysnake
      $item = GUICtrlCreateListViewItem("", $ListVw) ; create ListViewItems empty cells GUICtrlSetBkColor($item, $Clr) ; Set the background color for the listview item ; loop the result array $hist = $r0 & "|" & $r1 & "|" & $r2 & "|" & $r3 & "|" & $r4 GUICtrlSetData($item, $hist) ; set the ListView values I can color rows.  What I want to achieve is to consistently color column 3, creating a column with the same colour.
      I am looking for an EASY way to do this.  I have seen examples that can color each individual cell, but it requires 1000's of lines of code.  

The ideal solution would be something like GuiCtrlSetListViewItemBkColor()
      Any ideas please?
    • User71
      By User71
      Hi All,
      I'm sure this is a simple one to answer and I have searched and experimented before I asked (well enough hopefully!)
      I'm trying to set a button background to be white, the font colour red, centred vertically and horizontally and multi-line. Can it be done?
      Here is my example code:
      #include <Constants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <GUIConstantsEx.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ColorConstantS.au3> #include <FontConstants.au3> #include "ColorConstants.au3" Opt("GUIOnEventMode", 1) $GUI = GUICreate("GUI", 250, 300) GUISetOnEvent($GUI_EVENT_CLOSE, "_Exit") $Button = GUICtrlCreateButton("Button" & @CRLF & "One", 160, 185, 85, 110, BitOR($BS_MULTILINE, $BS_CENTER, $BS_VCENTER, $WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE)) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $COLOR_White) GUICtrlSetFont($Button, 14, 800, 0, "MV Boli", 5) GUICtrlSetColor($Button, 0xFF0000) GUICtrlSetOnEvent($Button, "_Exit") GUISetState() While 1 Sleep(100) WEnd Func _Exit() Exit EndFunc ;==>_Exit With everything I have tried, this is the closest I get, button white, font red, correct font, but no centring and sometimes no multi-line (depending on button text and font size). I saw I might have to add the default button forced style back in so I did that too $WS_EX_WindowEdge.
      Thanks for any help and apologies if I've missed an obvious answer to this elsewhere.
    • Muzaiyan
      By Muzaiyan
      Salam, Hello, Hi
      Today i am showing you some new styles of progress bar
      i don't know if anyone posted a thing like this on thins forum

_GUICtrlCreateProgress
      This UDF allows you to create new style progress bar
      Colors, Values can be changed by using native functions of autoit
      i created this script years ago while i was not on this forum
      now i think it should be shared on this forum
      check this out if anyone is interested
      any help is greatly appreciated