Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tiger223

Method For Clicking/dragging

5 posts in this topic

Using autoit, i was planning to use dragging method to upload files to a ftp server. I was wondering other than a MouseClickDrag if there was a feature similar to Control which would let me do the same w/o interference of the mouse.

Thanks.

I would use CURL.exe which is a commandline utility to do HTTP/FTP stuff.

Just do a Google search for it when you are interested.

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Yeah i know about such tools. But the server at work only allows a specified client to connect and checks for md5 responses. Hence i cannot use another client.

So you want to Drag a file from the Windows Explorer and Drop it on the InternetExplorer window?

Think you can do a Copy&Paste as well. SO Ctrl+C on the source file then swap to the target window and do a Ctrl+V...

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions        Beta files                                                          Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

I have actually tried that before. Unfortunately the client does not support that. The only way i can transfer is by clicking on the file and clicking transfer or drag it over to the remote destination.