I need help with my GUI Hotkey setter.

Ghost-Dragon

Hello I'm having quite a bit of trouble with my script. Pretty much what I would like to do is, have the order of Functions be like: 

-snip-

Any help would be appreciated.

Pinny v3 is the one without the SRM function. v3.1 is the one with the HKS right after the SRM. v3.2 is how i want it to be.

Edited by Jos
Removed the 7577 lines of code. please attach the scriptfile.

• Developers

Welcome, so you thought you post your 7577 lines of code in our forum, tell us it doesn't work and ask for help. 
There is a codebox option <> in the forum editor to organize your scriptfile into, which won't create this big ass long posts, but for these kind of lengthy scripts you simply attach the file.

Jos

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Oh, and first read our forum rules please, as I am 99% sure that a discussion about these scripts are not allowed here.

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Thank you for replying so quickly i do apologize for sending so much code I tried to use the tag but I'm new to forum posting i typically keep to myself but I really can't figure this out I've been trying to figure out how to edit the post I've made but I can't figure that out either

@Jos my script is for a game but thats not the part I'm having trouble with. I can't get the GUIs to work in the order i want. If you cannot help me because of the rules I completely understand. However the thing I've been having trouble with I haven't seen on the forums. It's a GUI that sets hotkeys based on radio button inputs. It works if it's one of the first two functions in the script. I cant get it to work anywhere else in the script though. Again I understand you can't help thank you for your time

8 hours ago, Ghost-Dragon said:
8 hours ago, Ghost-Dragon said:

Hello I'm having quite a bit of trouble with my script. Pretty much what I would like to do is, have the order of Functions be like: 

-snip-

Any help would be appreciated.

Pinny v3 is the one without the SRM function. v3.1 is the one with the HKS right after the SRM. v3.2 is how i want it to be.

v3 and v3.1 work fine but v3.2 is the order i want the GUIs to appear and it won't work.

7 hours ago, Ghost-Dragon said:

@Jos my script is for a game but thats not the part I'm having trouble with. I can't get the GUIs to work in the order i want. If you cannot help me because of the rules I completely understand. However the thing I've been having trouble with I haven't seen on the forums. It's a GUI that sets hotkeys based on radio button inputs. It works if it's one of the first two functions in the script. I cant get it to work anywhere else in the script though. Again I understand you can't help thank you for your time

PVP PINNY V3 1280x800.au3

PVP PINNY V3.1 1280x800.au3

PVP PINNY V3.2 1280x800.au3

• Jos locked this topic
  • Developers

Sorry, but we have a zero tolerance for Game Automation threads. Nothing personal and everything to do with some bad things happening in the past.
So no more questions on that topic please as stated in our forum rules.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.