Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
=sinister=

Memory Editor Dll's

7 posts in this topic

Here are the Tsearch (a game memory editor) dll's. Hopefully these are useful to you all to help you create your own memory editor. Im not good with dll's so someone be my hero and make one with Autoit!

THotkeys.dll

TSearchDll.dll

Firstly, someone must find out what are the functions contained in these dlls. I did a websearch on "TSearch" and "TSearchdll.dll". Most of the sites I found were hacking sites.

When i searched TSearchDll.dll, i found the the dlls downloads, but no documentation or source :P ... wierd, and there was also a program there that used the dlls... appears to be a program that accesses the memory and allows you to search for values, edit those memory values.... really a hacking tool.

ya, thats what people mostly use tsearch for.... hacking.....

Your memory search doesn't do anything on my computer, just runs thens exits really fast.

#6 ·  Posted (edited)

ClientCallWndProc 0x1000aba8 0x0000aba8 3 (0x3) ISearchDll.dll D:\NEEDSTUFF\quackers\quackers\Isearch\ISearchDll.dll

ClientGetMsgProc 0x1000ab66 0x0000ab66 2 (0x2) ISearchDll.dll D:\NEEDSTUFF\quackers\quackers\Isearch\ISearchDll.dll

T is same a I i also have lol98's bypassed tsearch but the dllnames arent very nice ....

clearMyHook 0x10004cb0 0x00004cb0 1 (0x1) IHotkeys.dll D:\NEEDSTUFF\quackers\quackers\Isearch\IHotkeys.dll

setMyHook 0x10004c8c 0x00004c8c 2 (0x2) IHotkeys.dll D:\NEEDSTUFF\quackers\quackers\Isearch\IHotkeys.dll

and imagehlp.dll look to be a bit more interesting from a memory searching propective

imagehlp.html

Edited by WSCPorts

http://www.myclanhosting.com/defiasVisit Join and contribute to a soon to be leader in Custumized tools development in [C# .Net 1.1 ~ 2.0/C/C++/MFC/AutoIt3/Masm32]

bypassed tsearch? What do you mean? It can run on any game without getting found? Post it here. It would come in handy for me :P