Order by image?

imagikz

Hello,

because I'm horrible at explaining this i'll just use examples.

So i've got an ImageSearch on 4 seperate images, and on each image I have a sendkey.

For example, if Image1 pops up send("x"), if Image2 pops up send("r"), etc...

and each image pops up at a randomly, with no definitive order.

How do I set an order to it though?

If, Image2 popped up before Image1, it should send("r"), then send("x").

• Moderators

@imagikz welcome to the forum. A couple of things:

• What application is opening the images? This will help in determining which image is up
  • You state you have code already, please post so we're not having to guess at what you're doing. When in doubt always post your code, even if it is not working as you would expect; it helps us help you ;)

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

8 minutes ago, JLogan3o13 said:

@imagikz welcome to the forum. A couple of things:

• What application is opening the images? This will help in determining which image is up
  • You state you have code already, please post so we're not having to guess at what you're doing. When in doubt always post your code, even if it is not working as you would expect; it helps us help you ;)

Atm, I don't have code, cause I really don't know how to set this up.

• Moderators

Ok, well this threw me...

54 minutes ago, imagikz said:

i've got an ImageSearch on 4 seperate images, and on each image I have a sendkey.

Nevertheless, how about the rest of the information I asked? 

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

• Moderators

You appear to have walked right by our forum rules on your way in. I suggest you read them now, especially the part about game automation, and you will see why this topic is locked. You will receive no help on this subject.