how to automatically reconnect to a RDP!!!

how to automatically reconnect to a RDP!!!

I have a rdp i don't have admin. rights( that menas i can't install or modify registry or policies).The rdp is set to idle 10 min. and then session pool me out and rdp logs off,something like this(see pic.) bellow.I also find this tut. but i can't figure out how to do it, can anyone help me please? thank you

tut: 

http://3qilabs.com/autoit-and-basic-authentication-on-locked-machines/

pic.JPG

@sabrinisalerno: Welcome to the forums!:) Rather than reconnecting after the RDP auto-disconnects, what I used to do in this situation was to keep the connection alive by mouseclicking anywhere inside the RDP window once a minute.

I tried that believe me, i used 100 types of mouse app.  i can't give you in Private that rdp credentials and if u can solve my problem with a mouse clicking then YOU ARE THE BEST!If u can't then help me find a script or something to automatically log me on every time im disconnected

thank you!

Thanks, but I think you should be really careful about posting login credentials on a public forum (or even in PM). And in general, we encourage people to develop their own solutions, rather than acting as helpdesk techie.;)

Something like this is what I meant.

Edited by RTFC

@sabrinisalerno: Please do NOT send me your login credentials; I'm not going to spend time engaging with your machine, I merely shared some suggestions so you can work out your own solution to your problem.:(

I think you're still missing my point. We volunteer time and explanations where and when we are willing and able to provide it, but you cannot expect people to solve your problems for you. Please DO NOT send me credentials; I will NOT engage with your machine personally;:no: that's up to you.