ImageSearch with coordinates instead of x, y

N0K3

Hi, my friends, I have a question, the ImageSearch tool needs only a string of x, y where will start searching from 0,0 and go to the x coordinate, y that I marked. however, I need to separate a small space where I do not start looking for the image from 0.0 to x, y where I marked, start looking for the image of x, y that I chose x, y that I also chose.
The line below ImageSearch shows the difference between pixelsearch and imagesearch.

_ImageSearchArea ("10.bmp", 1, 1, 0, @DesktopWidth, @ DesktopHeight, x, y, 0)

Unlike PixelSearch that requires 2 x coordinates, and therefore gives you the choice of an area where you are going to look for the pixel, it does not begin with 0,0, it starts from where I choose and that is my goal with ImageSearch, would it be possible I add the two x, y, y coordinates in ImageSearch with Arrays or something else? I came to ask you for help
Below the PixelSearch line

PixelSearch (cordx, cordy, cordx, cordy, 0xBDB69C, 5)

• Moderators

Your post is confusing, how about a better explanation of what you're trying to do or a screenshot of the image you're trying to find? 9 times out of 10 there is a better way to do it than ImageSearch.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!