Sign in to follow this  
Trolic18

Flash player black screen *solved

Trolic18

Hi I want to do an aplication where you can open only game so it wont take fps

The problem is when i log in it starts the game and i have black screen weird thing is when i wrote the code first time it worked i restarted it and now it doesn´t work any solutions ?

You have to delete cookies from IE

Code:

Spoiler

<snip>

Edited by JLogan3o13
Removed code

JLogan3o13

@Trolic18 You seem to have strolled right past the forum rules on your way in. I suggest you read them now, especially the part about game automation, before you post again. You will receive no help on this subject.

√-1 2^3 ∑ π, and it was delicious!