Idontunderstand

How do I use more pixelsearch and mouseclicks at once?

Idontunderstand

My problem is, I cant make my script click on the second pixel. The script is supposed to click on the first pixel, this is what it does but after it clicks on this pixel there will appear another pixel color and I want my script to click on that pixel after the first pixel. How do I do that? I do not understand.

sorry if this is not clear enough, pls reply I can try to explain it in a different way.

Thanks.

Jos
39 minutes ago, Idontunderstand said:

sorry if this is not clear enough, pls reply I can try to explain it in a different way.

Indeed ... it isn't. ;) What are you trying to automate and show us your script you are testing with. 

Jos

Edited by Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Idontunderstand

I am trying to automate a rsps. If my mouse clicks right on a character another window pops up, and it sais "attack" I want my mouse to click on that after it hits the character. The "attack" word is written in red, so i tought i could just pixelsearch it and let my mouse click on it. I do not understand how i make the second mouseclick.

I do not really have a good script for it yet I have tried some things but deleted it after cause it won't work. I can show you my script I use now for only one click but i need to set it to two but idk how.

Edited by Jos

Jos

mmm.. ok, guess you missed our forum rules on your way in.

Please read them now, especially the part about game automation.

Jos

Visit the SciTE4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions  - Beta files                                How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)