VelinZ

ControlSend "/"

VelinZ

Hallo People, i wanna ask, maybe someone know why function ControlSend dont work in my window:/

When i write ControlSend("Lineage II","","","{F1}) script dont make noting , but i try with anothers keys and also dont work, in Notepad work all fine , but only this program dont wanna take my script, sometimes work 1 for 100 time , also when i wanna write ControlSend("Lineage II","","","/target xyz" i got only "target" in my chat without "/" program have CLASS:L2UnrealWWindowsViewportWindow. BTW function Send work perfect but i wanna using program in background , maybe someone know another function to send commands i mean keyboards button to program in background.

Jos
3 minutes ago, VelinZ said:

Hallo People, i wanna ask, maybe someone know why function ControlSend dont work in my window:/

@VelinZ,

I see you did not read those rules, to which I linked, very carefully - you missed the part that says:

"
Do not repost the same question if the previous thread has been locked - particularly if you merely reword the question to get around one of the prohibitions listed above
"

Do NOT start another thread on this - our patience has limits. :naughty:

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource        Forum Rules

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)