TheWizEd

AutoIt for Chrom

TheWizEd

It seems AutoIt for Chrome is no longer working.  It's not in Google Store so not able to enable.  I can download the crx and drag to chrome but I can't figure out any way to enable the extension.

BrewManNH

Try this instead

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

TheWizEd
17 minutes ago, BrewManNH said:

Try this instead

Thanks, but I found iMacro which I can enable.  I'll try it first.

mallory

Has anyone been successful with either of the above alternatives? 

TheWizEd
2 hours ago, mallory said:

Has anyone been successful with either of the above alternatives? 

@mallory I'm able to enable iMacro in Chrome but haven't tested its capabilities.  However it has a Record feature that shows all the clicks you've made.  From there you can edit and replay.

Edited by TheWizEd

mallory
2 hours ago, TheWizEd said:

@mallory I'm able to enable iMacro in Chrome but haven't tested its capabilities.  However it has a Record feature that shows all the clicks you've made.  From there you can edit and replay.

I briefly tried it but I keep getting errors and have yet to get back to it today

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• stafe
      By stafe
      Hello
      I am trying to get chrome to save it's current webpage to a pdf using autoit.  I wold like to save the file into a folder on the desktop called "ChromeFiles" .  However when I use the send command chrome only occasionally responds.
      Thank you
      Simon

• nooneclose
      By nooneclose
      I want to check some Excel data against data on a website in Chrome. I use Chrome because the site I use does not function properly in Internet Explorer or Firefox. I know how to do the Excel stuff I just can not figure out how to send to Chrome, let alone check to see if the data matches or not. I am also having trouble finding any help online while searching for Chrome functions for Autoit. I have a Chrome UDF installed but I still can not figure out how to get my code to properly function. (I am not posting code because I am  sure my code isn't right, to begin with)
      As usual, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. 
    • rudi
      By rudi
      Hello,
      usually I do Win automations, so I have no skills at all to handle HTML forms :-/
      The script to catch and syntax check  the required information from Excel is done.
      Now I'd like to automate the upload using this form, too:

http://flashcardsdeluxe.com/flashcards/Upload.aspx
      What browser is easiest to do so? (IE, Chrome, FF) The Values $DeckCode, $DeckName, $DeckDefinition shall go to their HTML form fields finally "click" the button "upload flashcards" <table width="70%" class="cssCenter" border="0"> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Code</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckCode" type="text" id="ctlDeckCode" style="width:50%;" /> (no spaces allowed)</td> <td></td> </tr> <tr> <td style="width: 1%">Deck&nbsp;Name</td> <td style="width: 100%"><input name="ctlDeckName" type="text" id="ctlDeckName" style="width:50%;" /> (optional)</td> <td style="width: 1%" align="right"><input type="submit" name="ctlUpload" value="Upload Flashcards" id="ctlUpload" /></td> </tr> <tr> <td valign="top" style="padding-top: 5px" >Flashcard&nbsp;Text</td> <td colspan="2"><textarea name="ctlFlashcardText" rows="2" cols="20" id="ctlFlashcardText" style="height:280px;width:100%;"></textarea></td> </tr> </table> If someone kindly could jump in showing how to address just one of the input fields and how to "click" the "upload flashcards" button, I should be able to do the rest myself.
      TIA, Rudi.

• zxc3
      By zxc3
      Are there any examples of a script for Сhrome that allows you to check whether the information in the browser window has changed with a certain periodicity and signal this for 32-bit Windows.
    • fenhanxue
      By fenhanxue
      Q 1:
      How to judge whether the Chrome has been installed. How to get the complete route of chrome if it is installed?

Q 2:
      How to judge whether the Adobe Flash Player has been installed.