_Net_Share_ShareGetInfo does not work with AutoIT Version Older works...

14 hours ago, upDateNow said:

The help example works profided you run in admin mode

In fact the error handling is not working a documented

Certainly a complete recheck/Update is needed on this subject

Downloading those "fixed" files to which Danp2 linked should solve your problem - you specifically need the WinConv file, but I suggest replacing all of them.

Any of my own code posted anywhere on the forum is available for use by others without any restriction of any kind._______My UDFs:

ArrayMultiColSort ---- Sort arrays on multiple columns
ChooseFileFolder ---- Single and multiple selections from specified path treeview listing
Date_Time_Convert -- Easily convert date/time formats, including the language used
ExtMsgBox --------- A highly customisable replacement for MsgBox
GUIExtender -------- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
GUIFrame ---------- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIListViewEx ------- Insert, delete, move, drag, sort, edit and colour ListView items
GUITreeViewEx ------ Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView
Marquee ----------- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
NoFocusLines ------- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
Notify ------------- Small notifications on the edge of the display
Scrollbars ----------Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
StringSize ---------- Automatically size controls to fit text
Toast -------------- Small GUIs which pop out of the notification area

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• TheXman
      By TheXman
      The _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd() logic may have an issue in v3.3.14.3.  I was testing scripts using v3.3.14.3 and saw that the scripts' screen captures weren't getting created.  I immediately ran the scripts using v3.3.14.2 and the screen captures were being created as expected. The _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd() function, in v3.3.14.3, returns @error = -2. 
      Can anyone else confirm that they are seeing the same issue?
      Below is a slightly modified version of the function's help file's _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd() example that should allow you to recreate the issue.
      #include <Constants.au3> #include <ScreenCapture.au3> Example() Func Example() Local $hGUI ; Create GUI $hGUI = GUICreate("Screen Capture", 400, 300) GUISetState(@SW_SHOW) Sleep(250) ; Capture window _ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd(@TempDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.jpg", $hGUI) If @error Then MsgBox($MB_ICONERROR, "", _ "_ScreenCapture_CaptureWnd() failed." & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ "@error = " & @error _ ) Exit 1 EndIf ShellExecute(@TempDir & "\GDIPlus_Image.jpg") EndFunc ;==>Example  
    • AdamUL
      By AdamUL
      I have been testing AutoIt with SQLite, and the Help File examples.  The examples that I have tested are throwing errors or not doing anything.  I have sqlite3.dll, sqlite3_x64.dll, and sqlite3.exe in the directories with the testing script.  I am copying the examples directly from the help file into a test script for testing with no edits.  The _SQLite_GetTable2d example is returning an error ("Library used incorrectly") with each _SQLite_Exec command.  The _SQLite_FastEncode example returns an empty dialog box.  The _SQLite_Exec example only prints out the SQLite version, and nothing else in the SciTE console.  Currently, I'm still searching for what is causing this issue.  I'm on Windows 7 Enterprise 64-bit.  Is anyone else having this issue?  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.