Windows Security Continues to Pop up after Credentials are Enterd

I have a simple autoit script which waits for the Windows Security pop up then enters the credentials and hits enter.(Code below). The trouble is after the credentials are entered, Windows Security continues to pop up. I have checked the credentials and they work properly when I log in manually. Why does Windows Security continue to pop up until the login eventually fails.

Code:

WinWaitActive("Windows Security")
Send("username")
Send("{TAB}")
Send("password")
Send("{ENTER}")

I'm assuming this is a UAC window.  Those windows can't be interacted with unless the script is running as admin, which itself requires UAC.

Rather than interact with that window, you should create a scheduled task that runs elevated as an admin user.

Edited by jdelaney
IEbyXPATH-Grab IE DOM objects by XPATH IEscriptRecord-Makings of an IE script recorder ExcelFromXML-Create Excel docs without excel installed GetAllWindowControls-Output all control data on a given window.

Untitled.png.4c1fe2143d83cd7ee7d67a0775a06205.png

Here is the pop up window that appears and I am able to interact with it in the script. It enters the username and password properly, even enters the credentials but the window pops up again as if the credentials were incorrect. 

Edited by HelloWorld123456

why can't you use the code tags? i can't even read that dude. I also wonder about what you are actually doing to make that credentials form pop up repeatedly, like you are accessing something in a domain where you are not logged on or your machine is not a member of?

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions