simple script to remap some keys and launch emulator

hi everyone, it's the first time I try to use autoit, so... sorry if this is a dumb question...

I'm tring to do a simple script to launch dosbox emulator and remap some keys; actually I've done this:

RunWait ("C:\Program Files (x86)\DOSBox-0.74\DOSBox.exe C:\Dosgames\xenon2\xenon2.exe -userconf -noconsole -exit")

the script works perfect except for the LCTRL key that cannot be remapped to SPACE, I discovered that CTRL,ALT and some other keys can not be used with hotkeyset...

any other way to map LCTRL to SPACE?

thank you!

Edited by Jos

Take a look to _IsPressed function.

My UDF: NetInfo UDF Play with your network, check your download/upload speed and much more! YTAPI Easy to use YouTube API, now you can easy retrive all needed info from a video. NavInfo Check if a specific browser is installed and retrive other usefull information. YWeather Easy to use Yahoo Weather API, now you can easily retrive details about the weather in a specific region. No-IP UDF Easily update your no-ip hostname(s).

My Script: Wallpaper Changer Change you wallpaper dinamically, you can also download your wallpaper from your website and share it with all!   My Snippet: _ImageSaveToBMPConvert an image to bmp format. _SciteGOTO Open a file in SciTE at specific fileline. _FileToHex Show the hex code of a specified file

• Developers

@ladersoft,

Welcome to the AutoIt forum. :)

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. (there is also a link in my signature) 
Please read them now particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked. :naughty:

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope. :)

Jos

ps @Nessie, guess the same counts for you as you answered the post!

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Jos locked this topic