How to remove HTML from internet explorer ?

naru

If @error Then
    MsgBox(262192, "", @ComputerName & " slaps " & @UserName & " around a bit with a large trout!")
EndIf

"Yeah yeah yeah patience, how long will that take?"  -Ed Gruberman

REAL search results  |  SciTE4AutoIt3 Editor Full Version

$oHtmlElement = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "Element's ID Here")

; Not all HTML Elements have IDs, so you will have to find another way to target your desired elements

Edited by TheDcoder

EasyCodeIt - A cross-platform AutoIt implementation - Fund the development! (GitHub will double your donations for a limited time)

DcodingTheWeb Forum - Follow for updates and Join for discussion

1 hour ago, Danp2 said:

_IEAction won't help in this scenario. You could try something like this (untested) --

$oElement = _IEGetObjById($oIE, "imagedetail")
$oElement.RemoveNode(True)

Thanks @Danp2

But, i want to remove second line, i have two same line with 'imagedetail' id and i want to remove second line, not first.

its Possible?

19 minutes ago, Nareshm said:

But, i want to remove second line

Would have been nice if you gave this information in your initial post. :'(

Use _IETagNameGetCollection to get a collection containing the desired elements. Then loop through this collection until you locate the desired element. Then attempt to remove that node. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

36 minutes ago, Danp2 said:

Would have been nice if you gave this information in your initial post. :'(

Use _IETagNameGetCollection to get a collection containing the desired elements. Then loop through this collection until you locate the desired element. Then attempt to remove that node. Give it a try and let us know how it goes.

@Danp2

But, How it will delete only second line?

@Nareshm This isn't a forum where you can show up, make a request, and then expect someone to regurgitate some code for you. I gave you some hints in an attempt to point you in the right direction. There's lots of code posted on this forum that deals with _IETagNameGetCollection and traversing the collection of elements. There's also the help file examples.

You need to make some effort to solve your own problem. Where is your code? Post it here even if it doesn't work. At least show us that you are making an attempt to implement a solution. :thumbsup: