Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnemonic

a script that allows mousehold or keep mouseclicking

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm pretty new to autoit and this might be easy for all the experts here.

I would like to do a script that keep holding down the left mouse key, or if that isnt possible keep clicking it indefinitely.

Its also important that it doesnt click any specific x'y cordinates because I have to be able to move the mouse around while this script is in process holding down the mouse button.

The script is for a software (game) where you have to constantly hold down the mouse key and it gets tiresome and very unergonomic after a while.

I would really appreciate any input how to make a script like this. Thank you. :P

Hi, I'm pretty new to autoit and this might be easy for all the experts here.

I would like to do a script that keep holding down the left mouse key, or if that isnt possible keep clicking it indefinitely.

Its also important that it doesnt click any specific x'y cordinates because I have to be able to move the mouse around while this script is in process holding down the mouse button.

The script is for a software (game) where you have to constantly hold down the mouse key and it gets tiresome and very unergonomic after a while.

I would really appreciate any input how to make a script like this. Thank you. :P

If you are new to AutoIt it may be best to use Version 3 which has lots more functions. If you decide to use Version 3 the command you should look for in the help file is MouseDown.

Get Beta versions Here Get latest SciTE editor Here AutoIt 1-2-3 by Valuater - A great starting point.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0