run program within autoit

Hello all

I need to replace some sftp related code in a autoit with winscp.cmd.

Thus I've made sure that the filetransfer is running well on the commandline in Windows 7.

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\winscp.com /privatekey="C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\ftp_ppk.ppk" user@host:/data_in /script="c:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\scp_script.txt"

put above code in my autoit file will always fail for some reason.

Spoiler

Run('"C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\winscp.com" /privatkey="C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\ftp_ppk_mm.ppk" "user@host:/data_in" /script="c:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\scp_script.txt"'

Any idea what I've made wrong?

thanks in advance  for some advice / help on this.

--thork

Hello all

I need to replace some sftp related code in a autoit with winscp.cmd.

Thus I've made sure that the filetransfer is running well on the commandline in Windows 7.

Spoiler

C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\winscp.com /privatekey="C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\ftp_ppk.ppk" user@host:/data_in /script="c:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\scp_script.txt"

modified code in my autoit file will always fail for some reason.

Spoiler

Run('"C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\winscp.com" /privatkey="C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\ftp_ppk_mm.ppk" "user@host:/data_in" /script="c:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\scp_script.txt"'

Any idea what I've made wrong?

thanks in advance  for some advice / help on this.

--thork

Edited by thorkfumble

• Developers

What happens when you run it this way? A CMD window will open and remain open for you to read any error in case there is any:

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k "C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\winscp.com" /privatkey="C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\ftp_ppk_mm.ppk" "user@host:/data_in" /script="c:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\scp_script.txt"')

Jos 

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

Just type the reply at the bottom and hit Submit reply when you want to reply to a post as the Report button is for something totally different. ;)

Edited by Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

Try this version please:

Run(@ComSpec & ' /k ""C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\winscp.com" /privatkey="C:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\ftp_ppk_mm.ppk" "user@host:/data_in" /script="c:\Program Files (x86)\path\winscp\scp_script.txt""')

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.