SoundPlay does not work anymore

I wrote a simple script with sound. And everything was fine. But suddenly the sounds stopped playing. And can not play any more. Even the examples do not work.

SoundPlay(@WindowsDir & "\media\tada.wav", 1)

What is it?

PS but Beep (3000, 100) ok

What steps have you taken to try to trouble shoot the issue?  Have you tried the function with any other sound files?  What leads you to believe that it is an AutoIt issue?  SoundPlay(), using the latest version of AutoIt, works fine on my machines.

Edited by TheXman

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, mike2003 said:

I tried

That doesn't answer the question posed to you. Before delving into "What else could be the cause" we need to know what you have tried to troubleshoot already. Otherwise we are wasting our time going over the same ground you've already tried. Have you even so much as simply rebooted the system?

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

How to get your question answered on this forum!

The sound system of the AutoIt is terrible. On one computer does not play WAV. The other comp play, but can not beep... And there are no errors, no messages, no information about the status of the function.
test.zip

Edited by mike2003

have you tried rebooting? it's worth a shot To see if it's just something that's running that should be terminated

hello, IT. Have you tried turning it off an on again.  It's so stupid and corny but it works a lot of times

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

• Moderators

You've already been asked if you rebooted, and you have not answered.

SoundPlay works for everyone else, so the only common denominator here is you and something you have done, so stop blaming AutoIt. If you want help, you need to work with us and try the things suggested rather than simply complaining.

"Profanity is the last vestige of the feeble mind. For the man who cannot express himself forcibly through intellect must do so through shock and awe" - Spencer W. Kimball

you were asked two times in this thread if you had rebooted your computer. Your computer is it. Have you rebooted and re-run the code?

Edited by Earthshine

My resources are limited. You must ask the right questions

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, mike2003 said:

useless. I already said that everything worked for me.
I do not need the correct code, I have it.

If you have the correct code, and as everyone's suggestions are "useless", there is no need for this thread to remain open.