running local area connection

hi ppl....wat i want to do is that open up "local area connection"...then click the "disable" button, and then open up "local area connection" again...i want to do this because my net sumtimes stops working if u stop activity for a long time, and all i have to do is reset the net by disabling and enabling again....however i want to achieve this through autoit, but i cant seem to do it...i tried the "Run" function, but it wont work becuase local area connection isnt really a file...wen i went to properties of the shortcut, it told me that the target is "{BA126ADB-2166-11D1-B1D0-00805FC1270E}"...so i dont know how i can tell autoit to open up local area connection and disable it, then enable it again...i hope u understand wat i mean, and if u dont, tell me wat part u dont understand and ill elaborate......

thank you

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

that is not wat im having problems with rite now, i already know how to keep me active....the problem is how to execute local area connection...i tried out slimshady's shellexecute, but im having problems with that, it gives me errors....for rite now wat im doing is that i assigned a hotkey to the shortcut and told auto it to SEND that hotkey...this is a really crappy way so i hope sumone can tell me how i can really execute local area connections....

thank you

[font="Fixedsys"][size="3"][u][font="Franklin Gothic Medium"] [/font][/u][/size][/font]

Why not use:

RunWait("ipconfig /release")
RunWait("ipconfig /renew")

u sure thats the same thing as going to local area connection then disabling, then reenabling???because i think that that function actually gives u a different ip address, while wat i usually do does not...