Sign in to follow this  
reida

How to check up really there is an e-mail address or not?

Hello. Help to remove, please, which address does not exist. It is necessary to take the e-mail from document ААА.txt to check up exists on a server.

If does not exist to move it to document ВВВ.txt. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jemboy
      Hi,
      I am trying to log into live.com using AutoIt.
      There are several examples, but none of them work with the current webpage.
      This is my code (because the username and password are not valid ;-) , I comment the "button click" out.):
      #include <IE.au3> Local $oIE = _IECreate("live.com") _IELoadWait ($oIE) _IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Sign in") $o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f1") $o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "loginfmt") $o_password = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "passwd") $o_signin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "idSIButton9") $username = "test@hotmail.com" $password = "testpassword" _IEAction ($o_login, "focus") _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username) _IEFormElementSetValue ($o_password, $password) ;_IEAction ($o_signin, "click") When I run the code I get the following:

The value being set is garbeled with "PlaceholderText".
      Because of this, the username and password are invalid.
      Here screenhot of the placeholders text:

When you start typing in one of the fields, the placeholder text is automatically deleted.
      When you set a value it stays.
      I found a workaround, to set focus on the element and send the username as an keyboard input to the field,
      but I would like a clean solution based on variables.
      So, does anyone now how to do this?