Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jemboy

Automatically log into Live.com

1 post in this topic

#1 ·  Posted (edited)

Hi,

I am trying to log into live.com using AutoIt.
There are several examples, but none of them work with the current webpage.

This is my code (because the username and password are not valid ;-) , I comment the "button click" out.):

#include <IE.au3>

Local $oIE = _IECreate("live.com")
_IELoadWait ($oIE)
_IELinkClickByText($oIE, "Sign in")

$o_form = _IEFormGetObjByName ($oIE, "f1")
$o_login = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "loginfmt")
$o_password = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "passwd")
$o_signin = _IEFormElementGetObjByName ($o_form, "idSIButton9")

$username = "test@hotmail.com"
$password = "testpassword"

_IEAction ($o_login, "focus")
_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_login, $username)
_IEFormElementSetValue ($o_password, $password)

;_IEAction ($o_signin, "click")

When I run the code I get the following:

GarbeledInput.jpg

The value being set is garbeled with "PlaceholderText".
Because of this, the username and password are invalid.

Here screenhot of the placeholders text:

FieldswithPlaceholderTextOK.JPG

When you start typing in one of the fields, the placeholder text is automatically deleted.
When you set a value it stays.

I found a workaround, to set focus on the element and send the username as an keyboard input to the field,
but I would like a clean solution based on variables.

So, does anyone now how to do this?

Edited by Jemboy
typing error

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• kawliga751
      By kawliga751
      I am trying to script the opening of multiple tabs in IE with each tab having a separate login/password. I have been able to make a successful script that will open 3 separate IE sessions with the correct webpage and login or a script that will open 3 tabs in one session (which I want) but will not login. I have tried _IECreate, IEAttach etc. This is the script I am currently using . 
      #include <IE.au3> Const $navOpenInNewTab = 0x0800 Dim $oIE = _IECreate('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/AAAA/index.htm') ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) ;$o_IE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/yyyyyyy/LogInSAG/login.asp', $navOpenInNewTab) Call ("YYYYYYYSignIn") Func YYYYYYYSignIn () Local $username = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"uname") Local $password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"pword") $oIE.Navigate2('http://asag.xxxxxxx.com/apps/xxxxxxx/LogInSAG/login.asp',2048) _IEFormElementSetValue ($username, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($password, "xxxxxxx") Send('{Enter}') EndFunc Call ("xxxxxxxSignIn") Func xxxxxxxSignIn () __IENavigate($oIE, "https://soa1gui.xxxxxxx.biz/gateway/NFServlet;jsessionid=1E3B8F6520DE0A1EC914A8ABB7E86341?NFH_MessageId=&NFH_Page=%2fpages%2fsearch%2fsearch.jsp", 1, 0x800) Local $domain = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_CustomerID") Local $User_Name = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_UserName") Local $Password = _IEGetObjByName ($oIE,"NF_Password") _IEFormElementSetValue ($domain, xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($User_Name, "xxxxxxx") _IEFormElementSetValue ($Password, "xxxxxxx") ;Send('{Enter}') EndFunc  
    • Fhelipe
      By Fhelipe
      Nothing More
    • CarlD
      By CarlD
      I'm a command-line kind of guy, and I write scripts primarily for myself.  Since many websites nowadays require strong passwords, I thought I'd write a simple password generator in AutoIt. I know that AutoIt mavens have written more elaborate pw generators; I offer mine for what it's worth. The compiled script, GenPass.exe, can be downloaded here. See below for Help text and source. Enjoy!
      Updates:
      2017-05-06: Default password changed to variable length of 13-22 characters; argument "1" no longer supported
                            When compiled as GenPW.exe, password is sent directly to the clipboard, no message box unless password generation fails.
      2017-05-05: Correction to bypass password generation if argument is ?|H|h
      2017-05-03: Added special argument 1 to generate a password of variable length (10-18 characters) including two (2) separator characters
      2017-05-02: Added option /S to set a (persistent) randomization seed
      Help:
      GenPass.exe|GenPW.exe -- CLD rev. 2017-05-06
      Generate a strong password and save it to the Windows clipboard
      Note: GenPW.exe has the same functionality as GenPass.exe, but
            sends the generated password directly to the clipboard.
            No message box is displayed (unless password generation fails).

"Strong" means that the password contains random combinations of
      alphnumeric characters, including at least one uppercase letter
      (A-N,P-Z), one lowercase letter (a-k,m-z), and one number (0-9).
      (Generated passwords do not use uppercase O or lowercase l as
      these characters are easily confused with the numbers 0 and 1.)
      The length of the password is up to you (see Usage, below),
      but needless to say, the longer, the stronger.
      By default, GenPass generates a strong password of between 13
      and 22 characters that includes two of the following separator
      characters: $%&()*+,-./:;@[]_. Alternatively, you can supply a
      command-line argument in which any number n from 1 to 9 stands
      for a random sequence of alphanumeric characters of length
      n, and any other character stands for itself. Thus, you can
      include fixed words and other characters, such as separators,
      in the generated password. Spaces in the argument are converted
      to underscores. Here are some examples:
      Usage             Sample output
      -----             -------------
      GenPass           MqU26A*6dS-53r8
      GenPass 9         frdhPYDs9
      GenPass 58        weoXYHKxDI1uQ
      GenPass 5.5       UfA6j.43VBB
      GenPass 3-4-3     0I0-6gq4-njc
      GenPass 5,3.7     I2FSR,tRZ.fjeIsFy
      GenPass 3)5(3     UMf)m8513(CBq
      GenPass 3[haha]3  yLa[haha]P3y
      GenPass Yes way5  Yes_way1BsUh
      Seed Option (/S)
      ----------------
      Adding switch /S to the command-line argument causes GenPass to
      set a seed for the random generation of password characters. A
      bare /S sets a randomized seed which is written to disk in a file
      named GenPass.rnd; this seed is used for all subsequent launches
      of GenPass with the bare /S option. Alternatively, you can specify
      a seed (range -2^31 to 2^31-1) on the command line with /S [seed].
      Here are some examples:
      GenPass /S
      GenPass /S 33.3333
      GenPass 5,5,5 /S
      GenPass 5,5,5 /S 33.3333
      Note that any subsequent launch of GenPass without the /S option
      will cause GenPass.rnd to be deleted.
      Source:
      #Region ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #AutoIt3Wrapper_Outfile=GenPass.exe #AutoIt3Wrapper_UseUpx=y #EndRegion ;**** Directives created by AutoIt3Wrapper_GUI **** #cs GENPASS.AU3 -- AutoIt v3 CLD rev.2017-05-05 ------------------ Generate a strong password and save it to the clipboard >> Command GenPass ? for detailed help << ------------------------------------------------------- #ce #include <Clipboard.au3> #include <FileConstants.au3> #include <MsgBoxConstants.au3> #include <StringConstants.au3> AutoItSetOption("WinTitleMatchMode", -4) FileInstall ("d:\path\GenPass.htm", @ScriptDir & "\GenPass.htm", $FC_OVERWRITE) ; Template/Seed Local $sTemp = "" Local $bSeed = False, $fSeed=False If $CmdLine[0] Then $sTemp = $CmdLineRaw If $CmdLine[$CmdLine[0]] = "/s" Then $bSeed = True $sTemp = StringTrimRight($sTemp, 2) $sTemp = StringStripWS($sTemp, $STR_STRIPTRAILING) EndIf If $CmdLine[$CmdLine[0] - 1] = "/s" Then $bSeed = True $fSeed = $CmdLine[$CmdLine[0]] $sTemp = StringTrimRight($sTemp, 3 + StringLen($fSeed)) $sTemp = StringStripWS($sTemp, $STR_STRIPTRAILING) EndIf EndIf If Not $sTemp Then $sTemp = "8" If $sTemp = "1" Then $aSeps = StringSplit("#$%&()*+,-./:;@[]_", "") $sTemp = String(Random(3,6,1)) & $aSeps[Random(1,$aSeps[0],1)] & _ String(Random(2,4,1)) & $aSeps[Random(1,$aSeps[0],1)] & _ String(Random(3,6,1)) EndIf $sFn = @ScriptDir&"\GenPass.rnd" If $bSeed Then If Not $fSeed Then If Not FileExists($sFn) Then $fSeed = Random(-1.999^31,1.999^31,0) $h=FileOpen($sFn,2) If $h > -1 Then FileWrite($h,$fSeed) FileClose($h) Else Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, @ScriptName, "Error opening " & $sFn) EndIf Else $h=FileOpen($sFn) If $h > -1 Then $fSeed=FileRead($h) FileClose($h) Else Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, @ScriptName, "Error opening " & $sFn) EndIf EndIf EndIf SRandom($fSeed) Else If FileExists($sFn) Then FileDelete($sFn) EndIf ; Show help If StringInStr("?Hh", $sTemp) Then If WinExists("[REGEXPTITLE:GenPass.exe:.*]") Then WinActivate("[REGEXPTITLE:GenPass.exe:.*]") Else ShellExecute(@ScriptDir & "\GenPass.htm") EndIf Exit EndIf ; Main $sTemp = StringReplace($sTemp, " ", "_") $iC = 1 While $iC < 10001 $sPW = GenPW($sTemp) If $sPW Then ClipPut($sPW) If Not StringInStr (@ScriptName, "GenPW") Then _ MsgBox($MB_ICONINFORMATION, @ScriptName, $sPW & _ " saved to clipboard" & @CRLF & @CRLF & _ @ScriptName & " ? shows detailed help") Exit Else $iC += 1 EndIf WEnd Exit MsgBox($MB_ICONWARNING, @ScriptName, "Password generation failed!") ;------------------------------- Func GenPw($sTemplate) Local $aIn = StringSplit($sTemplate,"") Local $sOut = "" Local $sABC = _ "0123456789ABCDEFGHIJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijkmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789" Local $aAB = StringSplit($sABC, "") Local $bUC = 0, $bLC = 0, $bNR = 0 For $i = 1 To $aIn[0] If Int($aIn[$i]) Then $iK = $aIn[$i] For $j = 1 To $iK $iR = Random(1, $aAB[0],1) Select Case StringInStr("0123456789", $aAB[$iR]) $bNR = 1 Case StringInStr("ABCDEFGHIJKLMNPQRSTUVWXYZ", _ $aAB[$iR], $STR_CASESENSE) $bUC = 1 Case StringInStr("abcdefghijklmnpqrstuvwxyz", _ $aAB[$iR], $STR_CASESENSE) $bLC = 1 EndSelect $sOut &= $aAB[$iR] Next Else $sOut &= $aIn[$i] EndIf Next If ($bUC And $bLC And $bNR) Then Return $sOut Else Return 0 EndIf EndFunc  
    • Fenzik
      By Fenzik
      ; Title .........: Password
      ; AutoIt Version : 3.3.14.2
      ; Description ...: UDF to work with passwords. Mostly ported from Javascript at http:rumkin.com/tools/password/passchk.php and improved a bit
      ; Author(s) .....: Fenzik + Team Adaptech
      ; #CURRENT# =====================================================================================================================
      ;_Password_Generate
      ;_Password_GetcharsetSize
      ;_Password_GetEntropy
      ;_Password_IsCommonWord
      ;_Password_Startup
      ; ===============================================================================================================================

It's my first UDF so please be nice.:)

If somebody have better idea how to store common dictionary and frequency table please post here...

Have fun!

Fenzik

Password.zip
    • colombeen
      By colombeen
      Hi guys,
      I have a pretty advanced question...

This is the issue i'm facing :
      On a regular basis we need to install pfx certificates (with password protection) on devices from external companies.
      To install the certificate we always have to contact the user, setup a really dull and long process to get an RDP session to that device, install the certificate.

I'm looking for :
      a way to generate exe files on the fly, that will include the pfx file and password, and automatically install them without any interaction from the user, and the user not being able to retrieve the password to install the certificate.

Question :
      Is this possible with AutoIT? And if so, does anyone have a working example for the certificate installation part or the auto generate with file include?

Thx in advance
      colombeen