Help with Fullscreen Application Switching - (Locked)

Hello! Ive been looking around for a good hour now and testing many bits of code but i cant figure it out. Im hoping its OK for me to post the question and hopefully its basic.

So what i am doing is creating lots of lua code for addons for Wow. The problem is Wow does not have a nice sandbox environment really to test code live.

So this is the process: edit some code in Sublime text -> save code -> tab to wow -> reload UI to see changes

Seems easy, and it is. Now do this 500 times. It starts to get tiresome. I would like to automate everything from the save to the UI reload via Auoit it. 

What I am stuck on is getting full-screen Wow to activate. Having it as a window is no good because I need the full screen to see my UI changes properly. How do I get the wow.exe window to come up? Sublime-text comes up fine, saves (when i add this in), and then nothing happens. You can see below I also tried WinSetState, and many other flags etc.

Opt("WinTitleMatchMode", 2)
if ProcessExists("sublime_text.exe") Then
    winactivate("Sublime")
EndIf

Sleep(1500)

; Wait 4 seconds 
WinActivate("World of Warcraft")
;WinSetState("World of Warcraft", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)

• Developers

Welcome to the AutoIt forum.

Unfortunately you appear to have missed the Forum rules on your way in. Please read them now - particularly the bit about not discussing game automation - and then you will understand why you will get no help and this thread will now be locked.

See you soon with a legitimate question I hope.

The Moderation team

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)